wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaColor Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaWet 'N Wild 'Reserve your Cabana'Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 12/12/2016 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

A very good dupe for Hourglass ALP. Even though this is a bronzer, I use it as a setting powder. It has a good velvetine look when on the face. I cannot use this without some sort of setting/moisture spray, bc if not, it gets a little too dry and powdery for me. But this face finish for this price - thumbs up! One minus though, its very soft and you easily get a lot of extra powder. Look for swatches online of this and the ALP powders - almost impossible to tell the difference!

nice subtle highlight. you get a ton of product for the price. overall great deal and will repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's not a bronzer! It's sooooo pale! (I ordered it online so I didn't realize this.) It can be used for very, very subtle highlighting but there is very little warmth to it so it's shocking they call it a bronzer. I am fair skinned and it did not warm me up at all. Odd!!!

I'm super pale with dry skin, this is the perfect setting powder for allover my face. Wish it wasn't such a huge compact, but for the price, it's awesome!

This is a very odd product for me. I have seen people who like it as a highlighter, I've seen people use it as a powder, and I have seen people use it as an actual bronzer. So I will review it for all 3! As a bronzer, I'm not snow white pale, but I'm also not Lilo tan, so this didn't show up if I wanted to use it as bronzer. That's why I find it weird. It's called a bronzer, but people use it for other stuff. So who the heck knows what's going on. As a highlighter, I've heard people refer to it as "subtle." For me, subtle just means nothing happens, and I couldn't tell a difference. These two reasons are why I only gave it 3 stars. Now, for why I love this stuff. SPF 15 is super important for me, cause I need anything I can get with SPF. I brought this with me on a date for touch ups because I'm oily and I blow my nose a lot, and sure enough, after a good nose blow, my nose was puffy and red. Usually, powders will just matify it and give it a very sheer coverage (red nose to pink.) But a few pats with a powder brush covered it completely! I was shocked! So I am not using this as my go to touch up powder. And for $3 bucks, I will definitely repurchase.

on 5/6/2016 2:42:00 PM

This is a perfect, subtle highlighter if you have pale skin and don't really know how to use highlighter. I love makeup, but I'm a perpetual teenager when it comes to application in that I never seem to learn proper application. This is tough to mess up. It is not a bronzer, so don't make that mistake. I wasn't paying attention and started to dust it all over. I would up having to wash my face and start over because I looked like an ashen ghost. The price is fantastic and it's one of the better packaging jobs from Wet n Wild...much better than the Fergie Centerstage Rose Campaign Glow. This one opens easily and the product is less likely to break.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Is this a highlighter? A bronzer? Depends on your coloring. It matches my skin tone closely, so it's merely a setting powder to me.

I saw people comparing this to Ambient Lighting Powder. I'm not sure about that. I own the Ambient Lighting Palette, so I swatched the shades on my arm, along with this. Reserve Your Cabana most closely resembles Dim Light. It has less sheen than Incandescent and Radiant Light.

on 12/16/2015 10:29:00 PM

OH wow I really like this!! I found this on sale for $2 at the drugstore and I figured what the heck Im gonna try it and Im glad I did!

I have very fair porcelain skin (yellow-neutral toned) and this looks really good on my skin. It gives a healthy warm glow (without being chunky/glittery)!! I do like how the package is really big so i will be able to put a big brush in there and put it on my decolletage and my shoulders when I wear shorter sleeves, dresses etc. This is really pretty! It also smells like coconut water mmmmmmmmmm and it contains spf so thats nice! Another awesome product from wet n wild, I really love their products lately!

Pros
-provides healthy glow
-perfect for face and body
-smells goooood (coconut water)
-contains spf
-lots of product
-inexpensive

cons
-ugly/flimsy packaging

on 10/2/2015 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

(For reference I'm nw25/dry skin) If you suffer from dark undereye circles-Please read!
I'd been looking for this everywhere and finally found it! I'd read that some liked it as a highlight and some as an allover powder. This is way too subtle with not enough BAM as a highlight for me. I haven't tried it as an allover powder either yet, but I'm sure it's lovely! What this does do however, with great surprise and ability, is brighten up my awful dark undereye circles! This works like a charm! After applying all of my makeup, I do my usual highlighting. Then, I tap my ring finger onto this powder, and pat on the inner corners of each eye blending out and down just a tiny bit. This $4 powder makes such a huge difference and lightens up my whole face in 5 seconds! I literally couldn't believe my eyes the very first time that I tried this! I have several highend glowy powders, and none of them do what this powder does. I'm so glad that I found this powder! If you have dark circles, give this powder a try and just apply as I did. It has a soft, dense, finely milled consistency that does have some kick-up, but that is NOT a problem for me. Sometimes, it can feel a tiny tad bit gritty on my skin right in my inner eye corners, IF I apply too much, so light application is the key. Also, this pan is huge, so I don't see myself using this up anytime soon. I really love this shimmer powder. I had no irritation or further drying out of my skin. I definitely recommend.

on 9/14/2015 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Wet and Wild has really upped their game lately! Their new products are way better than I remember using in high school. Reserve Your Cabana is a suprisingly good highlighting powder, and a great value. I think I paid three dollars for this at Walmart? I have no idea why this is marketed as a bronzer. Even on my extremely fair skin, it just gives a nice glow. This product is not glittery which is awesome, and weirdly hard to find in bronzers and highlighters. I can imagine this would work well on a variety of skin tones as this highlighter is neither really warm or cool in shade. The packaging is bulky and this powder will break easily if dropped. But again, for three dollars you can't have everything!