wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaColor Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaWet 'N Wild 'Reserve your Cabana'Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

4.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 12/29/2018 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

The only reason why I would not buy this product again is because a part of it broke after one week and I did not drop it. The rest of the product broke on me two weeks after that.
That being said, it is a really subtle highlighter with no glitter, great for oily skin. The packaging is bulky, but it contains a lot of product, so it has a great value.
It retails for 4.99 euro for 13 gr/0.46 oz in Spain.
Wet n Wild is cruelty-free

on 9/12/2017 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I am an nc30 and this looks like a natural highlight on me when using a light hand. There's no glitter or shimmer. Just a nice sheen. It's a little powdery but i just spray some setting spray all over to bind all my makeup together. This came in the biggest pan ever! It's so bulky and annoyingly cheap. But hey, it's $4. I would have to say the pure nude highlighter by essence is way better.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is a great product. I use this to set my undereye concealer. My skintone is NC30. I have had issues with smudging mascara and chalky and generally unattractive undereyes forever, and the shimmer in this brightens them and smooths out imperfections. It makes everything last longer. Packaging quality and aesthetics are important to me but I will make an exception for this product.

on 3/22/2017 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I had this for a while but I forgot to use it. Since I start wearing it I have been getting compliments almost everyday. This is how I use it, I use it as powder to set my makeup. Then for large pores I use stippling brush. I would say that contour is must after using this otherwise my face look BIG. I look radiant but not glittery. I am so glad I tried.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I've heard that this is a dupe for Hourglass Ambient as well as the MAC natural skinfinish (swept lightly across the face rather than in concentrated parts). I can't attest to that, but I can say for sure that this is beautiful and attractive on all sorts of skin tones without looking overly glittery or too noticeable.

I could see people wearing this in a professional environment too. Imo, this is one of those hidden drugstore gems that's fantastic, great quality and versatile.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

After being fed up w chunky highlighters (eg. soft and gentle and the loumanizers), a friend of mine recommended I try this out and I'm glad I did.

It gives a noticeable but 'natural' look to the skin. As it's meant to be a bronzer/face powder its finely milled and not glittery, doesn't emphasize pores or create texture where there is none and I would even go as far as to say it 'blurs' imperfections.

Since its winter currently where I am, my skin is on the lighter side of things and this is quite ashy on me, so I don't think I'll be able to pull this off in summer.

Overall, gorgeous highlight for light skin tones, highly recommend for the quality and the price. I just wish they made it in more colours!

on 5/18/2016 5:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I think I've finally found a dupe that can stand up to Hourglass' Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light. This product is labeled as a bronzer and if you're very fair that may be the case for you. In my case, it's an excellent finishing powder for my medium toned skin. The packaging is unassuming and rather cheap looking, so its easy to dismiss but don't do it! For the price point, you cannot beat it. You get a HUGE pan of product that can multitask beautifully. I use my RT powder brush and dust it all over my face and the results, while subtle, are gorgeous. There is no scent, no chunks of glitter, just a beautiful finish to the skin. For $7 I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I purchased this to use as a cheekbone/browbone highlight based on all the glowing (no pun intended) reviews I've seen online, and I will say that this product does look nice on the skin. It's a very subtle highlight, which I like because it's workable for daytime and the office, yet it's buildable. The best aspect of this product is most definitely the price - I think I paid $3 for mine when it was on sale at Rite Aid. However, I have two big issues with this product. The first, and the reason I waited so long to purchase it in the first place is the ingredient list. For some inexplicable reason, this product contains sunscreen; whether you use it as a bronzer or a highlight, I can't understand why anyone would want SPF 15 in a product they are only using on part of their face! Even worse, it contains chemical sunscreens, which tend to irritate my skin, but I gave it a shot anyway because of the price. Sure enough, after using this product for a few weeks I did notice red bumps and breakouts along my cheekbones, and immediately after I stopped using this product the redness cleared up. My second big complaint is the packaging - the lid is domed, so it takes up much more space than necessary. After a few months of gentle use, the packaging ultimately broke - the plastic piece that keeps it snapped shut broke off. At that point I couldn't even give the product away to a friend, so I had to toss it.
Bottom line: if you're not sensitive to chemical sunscreens, give this a try because it might be your new best friend, but otherwise stay away until they maybe reformulate/repackage, as they've been doing with so many of their other products recently.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I've been using this for atleast three years, so this review is long overdue. this is probably the prettiest, most subtle highlight there is. It isn't stark, or in your face, but it's definitely a 'lit from within glow'. Last year I was looking for a cheaper alternative to the Hourglass ambient lighting powders (still trying to talk myself out of buying them, a year later), and came upon a review comparing this to them. Not quite sure what possessed me to, but on a whim I decided to actually set my concealer with this. I KNOW. I's a highlighter. However....it is PERFECT for that. It's not glittery or shiny, but it has the prettiest sheen. I go behind and dust it off with an actual powder though, like the Maybelline Fit Me, etc, for coverage. Try it before rolling your eyes. I will never set my highlight with anything else...unless I finally justify those expensive Hourglass powders.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Gorgeous everyday subtle highlight! Amazing price! Very similar to hourglass ambient lighting powders (Even better, because of price and less shimmer). Beautiful for a fresh face, and can be worn all over the face for a beautiful gorgeous natural fresh glow:)