wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaColor Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaWet 'N Wild 'Reserve your Cabana'Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

If you like highlighting every day this is one of your best bets. Also, if you're not into super sparkly/shimmery/glow (think Mary Lou Manizer) this is perfect for you. It gives a nice sheen with no glitter and it's very subtle but still adds dimension to your face. Definitely recommend unless you like to be super highlighted.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

LOVE.
While summer is an easy time to slap on any old bronzer, I don't get on very well with them during the winter. The olive undertone in my skin really comes out when my skin is pale and I have to be so careful to keep colours from being too cool or too warm (for reference, I am NC20 at the moment).

This is the lightest bronzer I've seen in drug stores and I came across it by chance, with such a low price I thought why not!
I'm so glad I bought it. This gives me a healthy glow that looks natural - not muddy or orange - just lit from within and fresh. It lasts extremely well and doesn't cause any skin reactions.

I recently tested the MAC Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul and, while it's pretty, it pulled a little too orange on my skin and the hefty price tag wasn't worth it for a 'maybe' product. I would say this is a wonderful dupe.