wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

Filtered by hair type : Curly
wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaColor Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaWet 'N Wild 'Reserve your Cabana'Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

4.4

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 11/8/2018 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I heard about this on every makeup forum, every youtube guru insisted on it, and so I finally talked myself into trying it. You get a great deal of product for the price. It is easy to apply. I just was expecting more out of it. Everyone had talked it up to sound like it was the perfect substitute for Hourglass ALP and I wanted that "lit from within" glow that they claimed this would bring. It didn't. It felt like dry powder. It looked chalky. There is nothing inherently wrong with the product, I tried it several ways and with several different application methods, I just should have held off.

on 8/3/2017 9:57:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This stuff is so good, especially when you consider it was only $4 from the drugstore.

I did wonder if this stuff would be too dark for me, as I am NW10-15ish but it works great. On days where I want more subtle makeup, I reach for this as my highlighter, but also use it to set my undereye concealer to brighten the area. It's not like those out-there highlighters which leave a streak across your face, but instead it just gives you that slight glow from within. It is quite powdery (and so I do think it might be more susceptible to breakage, but thankfully mine hasn't), so it's worth bearing in mind, but if you use a light hand it'll be fine (plus, I tend to spray Mac Fix+ most of the time anyway, which removes any powderyness). There's also a lot of product in the pan, although the curved lid does make this product difficult to store, but it's only a minor complaint. I think it's one of those products everyone needs to at least try, because it's so cheap, that even if it doesn't work for you, it's not a big deal, and if you're anything like me, you'll be pleasantly surprised!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I feel like I'm the only person in the planet who doesn't like Reserve Your Cabana (for it's typical uses - go to bottom to see how I DO use it). It is too dark for me to use as a highlight, too light to use as a bronzer, and I don't need a finishing powder.

This is really too close to my skin color, it doesn't really show up in any appreciable way apart from adding some shimmer. I do love the tones though, clear and golden, not orange or muddy. I wish I could find a product like this that is one shade down and one shade up. The texture is great, you get a load of product, but the color doesn't do anything for me.

Right now I'm packing it in heavy as an all over eyeshadow on minimal makeup days. I have very pigmented lids, so it does help lighten them up for cheap. Added: since it's so close to my skin color I also use this to cover up/buff out my contour/cheeks if I go in too heavy. I do appreciate it for that.
Added: I found an awesome use for this! You know those super pigmented Sleek blushes? Slap this on your cheeks as a base powder, dip your brush in, THEN tap your blush gently. Makes a LOT of colors wearable for pale girls, but still keeps the colors clear and bright.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I don't really think anyone bought this as a bronzer, because my skin is nearly as light as it gets and even on me this is a highlighter. That's "the bad news".
The good news is that this makes for a rockin highlighter! It is pale, lightly and tastefully shimmery and it doesn't scream "highlighter!!!" the way some do with streaks of shimmer you can spot from a satellite. It is subtle, at least on me, and probably ideal if you're going into situations where you want to add some glow to certain facial features without having guns-blazing full makeup face going on.
This is a pale golden color that doesn't go white or orange and just kind of "melts" onto my face because it matches my skin so closely, with all the subtlety I just described. I know that other skin tones are going to have different experiences with this and may notice it standing out more.
If you are a fan of highlighters this is worth picking up and you'll get a ton of use out of it. These compacts are HUGE and easy to blend in. If you are looking for an actual bronzer, the other two shades in this line are excellent choices.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

After being fed up w chunky highlighters (eg. soft and gentle and the loumanizers), a friend of mine recommended I try this out and I'm glad I did.

It gives a noticeable but 'natural' look to the skin. As it's meant to be a bronzer/face powder its finely milled and not glittery, doesn't emphasize pores or create texture where there is none and I would even go as far as to say it 'blurs' imperfections.

Since its winter currently where I am, my skin is on the lighter side of things and this is quite ashy on me, so I don't think I'll be able to pull this off in summer.

Overall, gorgeous highlight for light skin tones, highly recommend for the quality and the price. I just wish they made it in more colours!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I'm feeling wet n wild girls!
I lusted after the Hourglass ambients for awhile but couldn't seem to drop the money. After hearing whispers and raves about this, I had to try. Why I hadn't already picked it up a longtime ago,who knows, I absolutely love wet n wild for the quality and prices. Wnw performs. Coverall<3.
Soo ...I have reserved my cabana, and will sit and relax under it with my fresh, radiant skin teasing the sun with my glow.
Product: the powder is silky smooth to the touch, does not feel like a 3 dollar powder.
There is no real shimmer or glitter, it's just a radiant subtle glow. (Although there is very very small glitter partials. You have to look hard to see them.)
A beauty that is not gold,pink or white, Neutral beige leaning yellow. Not so yellow it's going to look of on cool skin. Can be used as a highlighter or all over. It has just enough oomph to be great at both tasks.
I use real techniques blush brush to apply all over and I love it, I truly can tell a difference without looking shiny, or too done up/over the top. The face comes alive with dimension and goddess. Also beautiful brought down to the décolletage.
Heck I've even gotten my Mother in law interested in it.
The *only* downside is the powder seems fragile, I've seen many broken in store. One drop and it would for sure be a goner and the packaging would not do much to protect it.
This is an A+ for me. One of my favorite products, if not the favorite. It's very close. I feel no need for hourglass now, because I can't see that giving me an any better finish, or something totally different.
And to think I got it for $3. Who woulda knew.
Hasn't upset my sensitive skin.
Great amount of product.
Great product period.

on 6/30/2014 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Wet & Wild is so super inexpensive one can be deceived into thinking their products can't compare with higher end make up. But with some of their eyeshadows and and with this bronzer in particular, they just knock it out of the park. "Reserve Your Cabana" ... whether it is a bronzer or a highlighter - however you use it - it is a remarkable make up product. Personally I use it as a highlighter and it adds a nice sheen (but not glittery) to my face and neck. I also use it to blend my darker bronzer and blush .... I use a lot (too many) of higher end products and there are almost no drug store items I religiously repurchase but this is one of them. You don't even have to splurge to try it!

on 6/3/2014 10:40:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is not a true bronzer. It is however, a wonderful highlighter. I love this stuff for a great luminous glow. I have already hit pan and purchased another compact, speaking of which, the packaging is awful.

The product is lovely, silky to the touch and doesn't feel cakey on the skin. It can be a bit powdery, so adjust the brush a bit, but it is easy to work with. This is a staple for giving me a bit of luminous lift.

on 4/18/2014 2:36:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Not quite sure if I am using this right. I am applying it after I am finished my regular foundation/setting powder but right before I apply my blush. I concentrate on my cheeks and undereye but do apply everywhere. It's very light, I am quite pale and it doesn't really add too much colour it just adds a very suble glow to my skin without shimmer or glitter and blurs out my imperfections just a bit more. I really like it, the slight glow really makes my skin look more healthy. Even though I have oily skin and do use a mattifier I like this product so my skin doesn't end up looking too flat. The packaging is nice, very big surface so it's easy to pick a lot of product up on the brush quickly and it smells nice too. Picked this up at Walmart Canada for about $4.99. I took off one lippie because it's not a massive difference, enough that I really like it but not something dramatic. Would repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Really good highlighter, good price, great quality. I have high end, I mean really high end as well as $1 highlighters. This one for the price looks stunning, not too shimmery, and applies really easy. Every time I look at the mirror, I see a nice glow. The dome like packaging is a little too big, but you know a little goes a long way and this will last you forever and ever. Lol!!! Heck yes I will repurchase this. Ok and I love Ticket to Brazil for contouring. 2 HG products that are a bargain.