wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaColor Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaWet 'N Wild 'Reserve your Cabana'Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

4.4

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 12/29/2018 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

The only reason why I would not buy this product again is because a part of it broke after one week and I did not drop it. The rest of the product broke on me two weeks after that.
That being said, it is a really subtle highlighter with no glitter, great for oily skin. The packaging is bulky, but it contains a lot of product, so it has a great value.
It retails for 4.99 euro for 13 gr/0.46 oz in Spain.
Wet n Wild is cruelty-free

on 10/12/2018 11:36:00 AM

The best drugstore hilighter of all time!!!
When it comes to hilighter I love a subtle glow more than a BAM in your face hilighter. This is why Reserve your cabana done it for me, it give me a subtle glow from within look. And it's dirt cheap, you get a lot of product for a very cheap price.

on 9/12/2017 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I am an nc30 and this looks like a natural highlight on me when using a light hand. There's no glitter or shimmer. Just a nice sheen. It's a little powdery but i just spray some setting spray all over to bind all my makeup together. This came in the biggest pan ever! It's so bulky and annoyingly cheap. But hey, it's $4. I would have to say the pure nude highlighter by essence is way better.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Finally found this at a CVS, and let me tell you, it lives up to the hype.

I love it as a subtle highlighter, and will use it very lightly to set my makeup. It's great for blending blush, and I'll even brush a bit on my eyelids. With blush, it gives a soft focus kind of look. I'm pretty pale, and do not find it chalky at all. You know what is chalky? The loreal true match lumi powder highlighter that is $10 dollars more.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After buying the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders a few years ago I realized that they don't last long enough to justify the price. I loved the effect they gave for about an hour, but my skin is dry and it faded in no time. Reserve Your Cabana seems to last a little longer, and it's a dupe for the subtle Dim Light. It took me forever to try it, but it's good as a setting powder for an all over glow.

on 3/5/2017 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bought it as a highlighter but it's incredibly chalky! Yes, it can be used as a highlight - it's definitely light enough. But it has so much kickback and can come off really patchy on the skin if you have a lot of texture.

on 12/12/2016 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

A very good dupe for Hourglass ALP. Even though this is a bronzer, I use it as a setting powder. It has a good velvetine look when on the face. I cannot use this without some sort of setting/moisture spray, bc if not, it gets a little too dry and powdery for me. But this face finish for this price - thumbs up! One minus though, its very soft and you easily get a lot of extra powder. Look for swatches online of this and the ALP powders - almost impossible to tell the difference!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's not a bronzer! It's sooooo pale! (I ordered it online so I didn't realize this.) It can be used for very, very subtle highlighting but there is very little warmth to it so it's shocking they call it a bronzer. I am fair skinned and it did not warm me up at all. Odd!!!

Honestly, this stuff is the holy grail of highlighters for me. It's very subtle, and gives off kind of an "angelic glow", rather than a wet looking metallic sheen like a lot of other highlighters. I've heard it's a dupe for the hourglass ambient lighting powders, and from searching the hourglass powders in store, I have to say they are extremely similar in finish, however the hourglass feels more finely milled and smooth, but honestly this stuff is like $15 AUD, and the pan is HUGE, so this is well worth the money x 1000 especially if it can compare to hourglass quality. Even though there's a tonne of product in this, I've still bought a backup, because I legit cannot imagine ever doing my makeup without this now, it's that good. Seriously, if you haven't tried it and you're on the fence about getting it, DO IT NOW!

on 5/18/2016 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I think I've finally found a dupe that can stand up to Hourglass' Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light. This product is labeled as a bronzer and if you're very fair that may be the case for you. In my case, it's an excellent finishing powder for my medium toned skin. The packaging is unassuming and rather cheap looking, so its easy to dismiss but don't do it! For the price point, you cannot beat it. You get a HUGE pan of product that can multitask beautifully. I use my RT powder brush and dust it all over my face and the results, while subtle, are gorgeous. There is no scent, no chunks of glitter, just a beautiful finish to the skin. For $7 I will definitely repurchase.