wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

Filtered by hair type : Other
wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaColor Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaWet 'N Wild 'Reserve your Cabana'Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

4.6

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 8/11/2017 8:37:00 AM

I have the WNW bronzer in Ticket to Brazil and it's a definite favorite of mine, need to get another one! I didn't initially pick this up because I figured it would be too light for me. After reading other reviews that this could be used as a setting powder I decided to give it a try. For me, it's nice to set under the eyes. If I were to dust all over the face it's a little light so I think that I have to use this sparingly, such as under the eyes or as a highlighter. I initially dusted this all over my face, then followed it up with my normal bronzer and it didn't quite work.

I am glad I tried this and for the price it's reasonable. I think I have to find the right use for it though. For all over the face for me it's a pass. I think I would need a powder that doesn't have the subtle shimmer in order to use as an all over face powder, especially if I am going to follow it up with something else.

Would I purchase again, not sure. It depends on how I will be able to use it. I will give it 4 stars, it's a nice product overall.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The packaging is very simple and product is veeeeery gooooood

on 3/22/2017 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I had this for a while but I forgot to use it. Since I start wearing it I have been getting compliments almost everyday. This is how I use it, I use it as powder to set my makeup. Then for large pores I use stippling brush. I would say that contour is must after using this otherwise my face look BIG. I look radiant but not glittery. I am so glad I tried.

Ok I did not see the big deal in this product, actually when I saw it in the store, I laughed! Bronzer? Are you kidding me, it's sooo light! But with all of the positive reviews, I bought it to see why so many love it. I tried it on with a pressed powder puff it was like 3 shades too light (which I already knew), so I got my receipt and said eh i'll bring it' back tomorrow. Half hour later I look in the mirror and my skin looks smoother somehow with the littlest bit of sunkissed look. Could it be that this "bronzer" adjusts to your skin color?? Like goes on light and adjusts itself?? Either way I LOVE IT so much, I went back and bought the last one! Don't shrug this one off, give it a chance and if you bought it and are disappointed do what I said, apply with with a pressed powder puff, it will look chalky at first, let it sit dont put any other face makeup on, give it time to adjust to your skin tone. I hope it works for everyone like it has worked for me!

on 11/1/2015 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is my holy grail highlighter - one of the few product in my makeup arsenal that I never want to be without.

I have tanned medium-dark skin (NC42) and this is the perfect everyday highlighter for me. It has a sheen rather than a shimmer so is perfect for everyday looks. I use it to highlight my cheekbones, forehead and brows and it imparts a gorgeous glow with no shimmer whatsoever. It is buttery, smooth, very pigmented and lasts all day. There's not much else I could ask of it.

If you need a stronger highlight, dip your fan brush into this and then into a more shimmery highlighter such as the Becca pressed perfectors and you'll get a highlight that's a happy medium - more oomph without being gittery.
This is great if you have some texture to your skin like large pores or acne scarring.

This highlighter has multiple uses for me:- As a setting powder for a subtle all over glow, as a standalone highlighter for a natural look and mixed with a shimmery highlighter for a bolder look.

The packaging is the only downside really but for the price and the quantity you get, I can live with it.
I have already used up 3 of these and will continue to buy it for as long as it's available.

Edit 5/4/16: I'm still using this for my setting powder for my MU. I just bought another (last 1 on the display), I thought there was a lot of product in there that it would be impossible to finish but I have hit pan the last 1 I got & had a couple b4 since writing. The lid came off the current 1, I don't know how to reattach it but I'm over half ways+ done w it so it's alright. It sits on my vanity & doesn't travel w me so it is aiiiight. This is the best setting powder from the DS! It has a slight luminosity which rocks! I was buying MAC Blot Powder which is hella expensive but sometimes I don't want to over mattify my face or want a more dewy look (not greasy), then my secret for natural dewy skin is to use benefit porefessional (to control oil, I can't go w purely just naked skin), then lightly apply this powder. Doesn't fail me! U can add in some highlighter if desired too the new peony 1 from wnw is gr8! I "was" buying Maybelline fit me matte poreless but matte can be so flat & 1 dimensional & if it gets too dewy I use blot films later in the day. I love, loooove, LOVE this powder!! I will deffo keep rebuying it. It's a staple product I don't want to be without! I have like, 2 new 1s & that partially used 1, but I woulda picked up more of them coz I'm a hoarder. I love this powder ohh did I say that already? :-) best items wnw makes are many including this powder & H2OProof liquid eyeliner :-) :-) :-)
---
Original Review: I'm using this as an all over "softly within lit" intentions & this powder is pretty good for that! I don't feel guilty dipping into it like my Hourglass Ambient Light that I always felt bad if I had to whisk any excess away w my brush. It's a pretty good dupe for $4 when Hourglass palette >$50 which is the most ridic thing in my makeup collection but this huge pan for $4?? Hook a sistah up! I was hoping to poss use this for strobing but it's more of an all over powder. I am in MAC NC20 & N3 Loreal True Match. This is another example of a high quality affordable DS option. They give u a lifetime supply in this compact no mirror/applicator but surely u jest if ur gonna take this anywhere w u. Not travel friendly! I almost always see at least 1 if not more smashed compacts in the display. 1 lippie off for that. But yah if ur into the dewy look or even a little bit of strobing (to wear under ur strobe product), u should get this!

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

It is lovely highlighter especially or someone whos just starting to do makeup and doesnt want to spend tons of money on expensive stuff.
Only problem i have with this why the hell would you call it a bronzer like whats up wet'n'wild change the name fir crist sake.

on 5/13/2015 10:41:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I agree with others that his is not a bronzer, but a subtle finishing powder. It leaves my skin looking soft and illuminated without it being obvious. For reference, I'm NC15. I look more rested and it slightly evens out my skin tone. I use it all over my face, with special emphasis on high points. In the summer, in addition to this, I use a regular bronzer very lightly over it, just to warm my face up more. For the price, this is an excellent product. I love the large pan which allows for a convenient swipe with your powder brush.

Hair: Red, Other, Coarse

This is definitely not a bronzer, even on my very pale skin, but it is a really great product! I've seen a lot of Youtube bloggers say they use this as a highlighter and I can see why, but I use it as more of an all over powder and it is perfect. My skin looks more luminous and I always get people saying how nice my skin looks when I wear it, which is always lovely!!
Another bonus is how huge the product is (especially considering the price), I've had mine for a while now and I don't see it running out in the foreseeable future!

As a high end makeup girl I was shocked to fall so in love with this<3 I literally had just bought "Mary Louminzer" from The Balm to be unimpressed with its frosty yellowness. I use "Reserve your Cabana" as a skin perfecter and not a bronzer. It gives a subtle light beige glow with a soft focus finish. This looks natural in any light and helps to blur imperfections! This is perfect for any occasion any lighting situation; office or a walk in the park. Dont be afraid to dust all over bc you will not look overly made up, just luminous! I swear.. stand back and wait for people to squint curiously at you or ask you if you got extra sleep. I will be stocking up as this has literally killed all my lemmings. In addition let me mention lastly, the cost! 3.99 for 13 grams. Nw20 / LM tender rose for reference.