wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaColor Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaWet 'N Wild 'Reserve your Cabana'Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

4.2

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Not sure about the ''new'' formula, this review is for the old one. As a natural makeup lover I absolutely adore this powder. I use it as a shadow & as a light highlighter. The price is good, you get a lot of product, the powder is very smooth, the brand is cruelty-free. Maybe the wear time could be better but it's not a big problem for me to be honest as most of heavy waterproof kind of products break me out anyway.

on 4/29/2018 3:13:00 AM

I had them shipped from USA and any broke . Love the soft texture of this product , slight shimmer and gives the skin a beautiful gleam . Love it and so cheap

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think the formula has changed. The older version provided a nice subtle glow. The newer version is chalky and seems more like a translucent powder. Unfortunately, I'll have to hunt for another product that does what this product used to do.

on 3/15/2017 9:59:00 PM

This a great drugstore highlighter. It's a creamy powder that provides a soft glow, perfect for everyday. I haven't tried it as a setting powder but I know many ppl love it for that. This powder melts into the skin and doesn't emphasize texture/fine lines. I don't think this is a dupe for the Ambient Lighting Powders. It's similar but not a dupe. I have dim lights. The tone is different and Wnw is more of an actual 'highlighter'. I like it just as much tho.

Pros:
Affordable.
Easy to find.
Soft, creamy powder.
Perfect for everyday wear.
Blends easily and does not sit on the skin.
Glitter free.

Cons:
Packaging is a little clunky and cheap.
If you drop it the powder will break bc it's so soft.

If you like a natural highlight this a great find, cheap or not.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After buying the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders a few years ago I realized that they don't last long enough to justify the price. I loved the effect they gave for about an hour, but my skin is dry and it faded in no time. Reserve Your Cabana seems to last a little longer, and it's a dupe for the subtle Dim Light. It took me forever to try it, but it's good as a setting powder for an all over glow.

on 3/5/2017 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bought it as a highlighter but it's incredibly chalky! Yes, it can be used as a highlight - it's definitely light enough. But it has so much kickback and can come off really patchy on the skin if you have a lot of texture.

on 1/25/2017 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use it as a setting powder and as subtle highlighter. I apply it all over my face with a fluffy brush. What a wonderfull finish! A must have product!

on 11/3/2016 8:55:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Way too shimmery as a setting powder, not shimmery enough as a highlight..chalky as well.

nice subtle highlight. you get a ton of product for the price. overall great deal and will repurchase.

Ok I did not see the big deal in this product, actually when I saw it in the store, I laughed! Bronzer? Are you kidding me, it's sooo light! But with all of the positive reviews, I bought it to see why so many love it. I tried it on with a pressed powder puff it was like 3 shades too light (which I already knew), so I got my receipt and said eh i'll bring it' back tomorrow. Half hour later I look in the mirror and my skin looks smoother somehow with the littlest bit of sunkissed look. Could it be that this "bronzer" adjusts to your skin color?? Like goes on light and adjusts itself?? Either way I LOVE IT so much, I went back and bought the last one! Don't shrug this one off, give it a chance and if you bought it and are disappointed do what I said, apply with with a pressed powder puff, it will look chalky at first, let it sit dont put any other face makeup on, give it time to adjust to your skin tone. I hope it works for everyone like it has worked for me!