wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaColor Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaWet 'N Wild 'Reserve your Cabana'Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I loved this powder for a long time but I have started to not like it as much. I have very fair skin and I liked this because it was a nice, subtle highlight. After a while, it starts to oxidize so bad! Whenever I put it on, it looked like a nice, champagne color. After an hour, it turned pretty dark. I've heard people say that they used it to set their undereye. I tried that and it oxidized pretty bad there too. The packaging sucks as well. The lid breaks off after a while and makes it hard to travel with. If you have a tendency to oxidize, stay away from this!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is my Holy Grail daytime highlighter. Very subtle, gives a very nice "glow" without any shimmer. This isn't metallic at all so it's great for more natural daytime glow. I've compared this to Hourglass Ambient's Dim Light, and I can't tell a difference once both products are on my skin so I'd call this a dupe, although I would say it's a bit more subtle in a good way. It doesn't settle into lines and doesn't seem to highlight unwanted skin texture for me. I use this to set my undereye concealer. It is a bit powdery so do tap off excess from your brush, but you can't go wrong with this one for anyone with fair to medium skin.

Edited to add: This has become my HG setting powder along with Ticket to Brazil in the same line. I use the Ticket to Brazil around the perimeter and the Reserve Your Cabana for the center of the face. Ticket to Brazil is just a touch darker than my skin tone while Reserve Your Cabana is a touch lighter so the both of them combined give me a very dimensional glow that looks very natural and pretty. I've bought several backups because I don't want to run out.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Good pan size. Good product. Get it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

This? Is an amazing product.

Like many others, I bought this because I am fair skinned, intending, hoping, praying, that THIS was the bronzer I could actually use without looking like an idiot. It's not. It really has no color to speak of. But what it DOES do, is give a lovely all over glow.

Don't get me wrong when I say "glow". This isn't really a highlighter, unless you are looking for a highlighter that is so subtle as to be completely invisible. This doesn't really have any irridescence at all. So I use this as an all over luminizer, to help my matte foundation (oily skin) not look so flat.

It's absolutely lovely! No shimmer, no discernible pigmentation, just subtle, beautiful, natural luminosity. It's hard to describe really, until you try it. It's soft, silky, blendable, and you get a TON of product for $3.99. I'm running out to buy three or four, because once word gets out, this is going to fly off the shelves.

WTG Wet n' Wild!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

I bought this based on another reviewer's comments -- that this isn't sparkly but more like a glow. I have oily skin, I'm 52, and most highlighters do nothing but highlight everything I'm trying to hide, along with making me look greasy. This is a great product. As a brow highlighter, it lightens my brow bone without being silver, sparkly, glittery or even shimmery. It's glow-y. Same for using on the tops of my cheeks. I have large pores and acne scars and other highlighters just grab onto and accentuate the problems. This product is a perfect of example that just because a product costs more doesn't make it better.