wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaColor Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaWet 'N Wild 'Reserve your Cabana'Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

4.1

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 4/29/2018 3:13:00 AM

I had them shipped from USA and any broke . Love the soft texture of this product , slight shimmer and gives the skin a beautiful gleam . Love it and so cheap

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this intending to use it as highlighter. It doesn't glow much. If you are fair skinned, it can be a finishing powder or something, but I didn't think it really glowed on me. I have been watching way too much YouTube.

on 3/22/2017 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I had this for a while but I forgot to use it. Since I start wearing it I have been getting compliments almost everyday. This is how I use it, I use it as powder to set my makeup. Then for large pores I use stippling brush. I would say that contour is must after using this otherwise my face look BIG. I look radiant but not glittery. I am so glad I tried.

on 3/5/2017 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bought it as a highlighter but it's incredibly chalky! Yes, it can be used as a highlight - it's definitely light enough. But it has so much kickback and can come off really patchy on the skin if you have a lot of texture.

on 11/9/2016 3:30:00 PM

This is such an excellent powder. Highlights beautifully leaving skin with a healthy glow without being too shimmery. I hope they never discontinue this.

I'm super pale with dry skin, this is the perfect setting powder for allover my face. Wish it wasn't such a huge compact, but for the price, it's awesome!

This is a very odd product for me. I have seen people who like it as a highlighter, I've seen people use it as a powder, and I have seen people use it as an actual bronzer. So I will review it for all 3! As a bronzer, I'm not snow white pale, but I'm also not Lilo tan, so this didn't show up if I wanted to use it as bronzer. That's why I find it weird. It's called a bronzer, but people use it for other stuff. So who the heck knows what's going on. As a highlighter, I've heard people refer to it as "subtle." For me, subtle just means nothing happens, and I couldn't tell a difference. These two reasons are why I only gave it 3 stars. Now, for why I love this stuff. SPF 15 is super important for me, cause I need anything I can get with SPF. I brought this with me on a date for touch ups because I'm oily and I blow my nose a lot, and sure enough, after a good nose blow, my nose was puffy and red. Usually, powders will just matify it and give it a very sheer coverage (red nose to pink.) But a few pats with a powder brush covered it completely! I was shocked! So I am not using this as my go to touch up powder. And for $3 bucks, I will definitely repurchase.

on 11/4/2015 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is my favorite highlighter. It goes with anything. Its not very shimmery it's a very natural highlight. When I swatch it I notice that it has a light coverage with beautiful sheen but not with chunks of glitter. You get a ton of product for your money. I use it on top of the cheekbones, or the cheeks, or I put a light layer all over my face which gives me that beautiful healthy glow, and it never looks greasy or gross. It lasts a long time. I sometimes put other highlighters or blushes on top of it and it still looks good. I love it! When I first got it I thought it was just a basic highlighter, but the more I used it the more I fell in love with it and I realized it's a hidden gem. It smells great and it blends like a dream. Its very finely milled so it can be a little powdery if you rube your brush in there roughly. I just lightly tap my brush in 2-3 times then I dust it where ever I want. It's pigmented and it can be built up. I would recommend it. I'm going to repurchase because I already see the pan.

on 11/1/2015 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is my holy grail highlighter - one of the few product in my makeup arsenal that I never want to be without.

I have tanned medium-dark skin (NC42) and this is the perfect everyday highlighter for me. It has a sheen rather than a shimmer so is perfect for everyday looks. I use it to highlight my cheekbones, forehead and brows and it imparts a gorgeous glow with no shimmer whatsoever. It is buttery, smooth, very pigmented and lasts all day. There's not much else I could ask of it.

If you need a stronger highlight, dip your fan brush into this and then into a more shimmery highlighter such as the Becca pressed perfectors and you'll get a highlight that's a happy medium - more oomph without being gittery.
This is great if you have some texture to your skin like large pores or acne scarring.

This highlighter has multiple uses for me:- As a setting powder for a subtle all over glow, as a standalone highlighter for a natural look and mixed with a shimmery highlighter for a bolder look.

The packaging is the only downside really but for the price and the quantity you get, I can live with it.
I have already used up 3 of these and will continue to buy it for as long as it's available.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm loving this powder! It may not be an exact dupe for the hourglass ambient lighting finish, but it's close enough for me for everyday wear.
I've been using this as a highlight and to blur areas that could use a little extra camouflage. It is not a strobe effect, it just brightens and perfects in a natural looking way. I apply with a light hand and usually go over everything twice to build the effect I want. If you use a heavy hand and too much product it looks really unnatural and chalky, this powder is definitely not as finely milled as hourglass. But, for $4, I'm happy and will continue to buy, this is an everyday use powder for me.