wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

Filtered by skin type : Normal
wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaColor Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaWet 'N Wild 'Reserve your Cabana'Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

I love this stuff. I'm pretty fair skinned, with slight yellowish undertones, so this works PERFECTLY as both an under-eye setting powder, but also a all-over skin finish. I keep one that's been broken up into a loose powder in my vanity (breaking it up makes it easier to "bake" with), and i keep another one still pressed in my purse for touch-ups throughout the day.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is a great product. I use this to set my undereye concealer. My skintone is NC30. I have had issues with smudging mascara and chalky and generally unattractive undereyes forever, and the shimmer in this brightens them and smooths out imperfections. It makes everything last longer. Packaging quality and aesthetics are important to me but I will make an exception for this product.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I don't really think anyone bought this as a bronzer, because my skin is nearly as light as it gets and even on me this is a highlighter. That's "the bad news".
The good news is that this makes for a rockin highlighter! It is pale, lightly and tastefully shimmery and it doesn't scream "highlighter!!!" the way some do with streaks of shimmer you can spot from a satellite. It is subtle, at least on me, and probably ideal if you're going into situations where you want to add some glow to certain facial features without having guns-blazing full makeup face going on.
This is a pale golden color that doesn't go white or orange and just kind of "melts" onto my face because it matches my skin so closely, with all the subtlety I just described. I know that other skin tones are going to have different experiences with this and may notice it standing out more.
If you are a fan of highlighters this is worth picking up and you'll get a ton of use out of it. These compacts are HUGE and easy to blend in. If you are looking for an actual bronzer, the other two shades in this line are excellent choices.

on 3/24/2016 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use this powder daily to set my makeup. The color matches my light skin and it's very sheer so I think skin tones a few shades darker or lighter would have no problem with this. It has a slight sheen to it, but nothing like a highlighter. I wouldn't classify it as a highlighter unless you pack it on. It can make your face cakey if you use too much. A light layer is good for me. It doesn't make my makeup last forever, but it gets me through a work day which is really all I need. For the price, I'll probably buy it again when I run out.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a good highlight. I love the WnW Fergie highlights (Rose Champagne Glow is my HG) but this one is pretty good too. Its not as glowing as the one mentioned above, but I use this on days I dont want a crazy stark or glowing highlight.

This is my HG setting powder, I'm currently on my third and will continue to buy this over & over because I love it so much. Matte skin is not for me, I love dewy glowing skin and this is that in a pan, it is certainly not a bronzer, and for me personally it's not quite luminous enough to be a highlighter. There is no glitter and it's not chalky at all, just a beautiful finely milled powder that sets my make-up & lasts all day. For reference, I'm Nars shade Deauville and this matches my skin and warms it up perfectly, I just buff it in with my real techniques powder brush and my skin literally comes to life and glows from within, then just pop some bronzer and highlighter on top.
The only thing I can compare this to is Hourglass Luminous light, which I absolutely adore but cannot justify the hefty price tag when this is compared on size and quality. I cannot rave about this enough and hope it is never discontinued.

on 6/16/2015 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I'm pretty much a makeup snob. Sad but true... I literally ignore a lot of the cheap drugstore brands and save up for Guerlain creams, dips makeup etc.... This little guy was abandoned at the register so I swatched it while waiting in line. Looked like a nice subtle highlight. Liked it but left it because it wasn't Chanel. At the end of the day, this was still swatched nicley and glowy on my hand. I went out and bought it right away and loved it for all over finishing powder since I'm light skined. This is beautiful I'm a forever fan, reminded me of gentle glow loose powder discontinued by clinique. Wet n wild sure has changed, and in a good way. (Wish the packaging was cuter) works just like a high end powder!!! Seriously thinking of depoting it into my Chanel loose powder jar lol

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

My HG highlighter. I've have most of the higher end cult favorites - MAC soft and gentle, the Mary Lou Manizer, etc. I will reach for this 9 times out of 10. It is finely milled and not glittery - it almost comes off matte, dare I say. It gives a natural, from within glowing look. BUY IT.

on 5/8/2015 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is definitely not a bronzer, even for the fairest of skins I cannot imagine it. I bought it as a highlighter and it does an okay job and isnīt glittery, which I prefer. But it doesnīt really give that beautiful glow that I was hoping to get from a highlighter so I really donīt know what to use it for.

Hair: Red, Other, Coarse

This is definitely not a bronzer, even on my very pale skin, but it is a really great product! I've seen a lot of Youtube bloggers say they use this as a highlighter and I can see why, but I use it as more of an all over powder and it is perfect. My skin looks more luminous and I always get people saying how nice my skin looks when I wear it, which is always lovely!!
Another bonus is how huge the product is (especially considering the price), I've had mine for a while now and I don't see it running out in the foreseeable future!