wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

Filtered by skin type : Dry
wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaColor Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaWet 'N Wild 'Reserve your Cabana'Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

4.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 9/12/2017 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I am an nc30 and this looks like a natural highlight on me when using a light hand. There's no glitter or shimmer. Just a nice sheen. It's a little powdery but i just spray some setting spray all over to bind all my makeup together. This came in the biggest pan ever! It's so bulky and annoyingly cheap. But hey, it's $4. I would have to say the pure nude highlighter by essence is way better.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I absolutely love this highlighter. I am tan in skin tone so this is a bit light on me so I like to sweep a bit of a golden highlights on my cheekbones to make it match. It is a subtle glow and it is natural. If you are fair to medium you really love this. The formula is amazing it is so smooth and not chunky and it just provides the beautiful-est glow ever. The price is also good it is four dollars at the drugstore, but I got it for a dollar after coupons. The packaging is also good. My highlighter broke and it shattered and when I tilt it up a bit of it falls out of the packaging, however I mixed a bit of the powder with baby oil to make a DIY liquid highlighter and it is amazingly pretty so I would suggest doing that as well if you want a liquid highlighter free of cost. I really love this highlighter and I would purchase it, Probably in a different shade though that would match my skin tone but the formula is really good and I have tried a different shade before and the formula is consistent. All in all, it is the best highlighter formula at this price point I have used and it is highly recommended by me.

I bought this because a youtuber's opinion I trust raves about Reserve Your Cabana. Found mine in the 5 Below store. I'm very pale & have never used a bronzer. The youtuber did say it could be used as a highlighter. I was surprised with the fallout. I probably should gently dip the brush next time. I'm not sure, but I believe I could use this as a setting powder. I'll have to take a better look in natural lighting. Whether I use this or not, it's not a big deal since I only paid $3.99.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I've heard that this is a dupe for Hourglass Ambient as well as the MAC natural skinfinish (swept lightly across the face rather than in concentrated parts). I can't attest to that, but I can say for sure that this is beautiful and attractive on all sorts of skin tones without looking overly glittery or too noticeable.

I could see people wearing this in a professional environment too. Imo, this is one of those hidden drugstore gems that's fantastic, great quality and versatile.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After buying the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders a few years ago I realized that they don't last long enough to justify the price. I loved the effect they gave for about an hour, but my skin is dry and it faded in no time. Reserve Your Cabana seems to last a little longer, and it's a dupe for the subtle Dim Light. It took me forever to try it, but it's good as a setting powder for an all over glow.

on 1/25/2017 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use it as a setting powder and as subtle highlighter. I apply it all over my face with a fluffy brush. What a wonderfull finish! A must have product!

nice subtle highlight. you get a ton of product for the price. overall great deal and will repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's not a bronzer! It's sooooo pale! (I ordered it online so I didn't realize this.) It can be used for very, very subtle highlighting but there is very little warmth to it so it's shocking they call it a bronzer. I am fair skinned and it did not warm me up at all. Odd!!!

on 6/11/2016 5:38:00 PM

This is the beauty steal of the century. Multi tasking, its not really a bronzer at all, but a highlighting powder which doesn't contain any glitter or shimmer. My skin is a light - med with blonde hair and this bronzers colour doesnt show up as a colour on my skin. I use it to add a very subtle glow on tops of cheekbones and even set undereye concealer with. Its so natural looking no shine but a soft healthy glow. You will not regret buying this, its a huge pan and a top product

Used this as an highlighter even though it's stated as a "bronzer"
It's great for someone who doesn't want to have way-too-shimmery highlights (e.g. becca), it feels more natural than becca's highlighter.
The size of it is really big and the price is cheap!!! Totally worth the money!!