wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaColor Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaWet 'N Wild 'Reserve your Cabana'Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

3.2

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 12/12/2016 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

A very good dupe for Hourglass ALP. Even though this is a bronzer, I use it as a setting powder. It has a good velvetine look when on the face. I cannot use this without some sort of setting/moisture spray, bc if not, it gets a little too dry and powdery for me. But this face finish for this price - thumbs up! One minus though, its very soft and you easily get a lot of extra powder. Look for swatches online of this and the ALP powders - almost impossible to tell the difference!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm IN LOVE with this. Super natural looking glow. The micro shimmers are undetectable unless you look extremely close at yourself. Looks so lovely in natural light. It's a very neutral and soft shade. Serious dewy/pearly highlighted look without any chunky glitter. I love it even more than St.Lucia by E.L.F because I can pack on Reserve Your Cabana without it looking too dark on my face (I tend to go ham on highlighters).

on 9/23/2013 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I know everyone uses this as a highlighter so I bought it specifically for that, but just don't get it. It's far too matte to be a highlighter for me; it just ends up looking like chalk dusted on the tops of my cheekbones. I do have very dry skin, though, so that may be why.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

MEh It's ok I don't love it but I use it. It doesn't really show up on my nw20 skin and since I have dry skin it looks sort of weird and chalky down the bridge of my nose. I hope it will look better when my skin tans a bit...hopefully. Going to try and get elf shimmer pallette next

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

It's alright.. I'm not crazy over it. I just feel like it doesn't show up on my skin..even though i am pretty fair (nc20ish) Also It's pretty powdery so you have to tap off the excess before adding it to your face. I use it as a highlight on top of my cheekbones and forehead. I have some big bores on top of my cheekbones and super dry skin on my forehead and i feel like this accentuates those imperfections so i just choose not to use it sometimes. You do get A LOT of product for what you pay for, and it is pigmented and a nice color. I just feel like a cream highlighter would be best for my dry skin.