wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaColor Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaWet 'N Wild 'Reserve your Cabana'Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 11/8/2018 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I heard about this on every makeup forum, every youtube guru insisted on it, and so I finally talked myself into trying it. You get a great deal of product for the price. It is easy to apply. I just was expecting more out of it. Everyone had talked it up to sound like it was the perfect substitute for Hourglass ALP and I wanted that "lit from within" glow that they claimed this would bring. It didn't. It felt like dry powder. It looked chalky. There is nothing inherently wrong with the product, I tried it several ways and with several different application methods, I just should have held off.

on 10/12/2018 11:36:00 AM

The best drugstore hilighter of all time!!!
When it comes to hilighter I love a subtle glow more than a BAM in your face hilighter. This is why Reserve your cabana done it for me, it give me a subtle glow from within look. And it's dirt cheap, you get a lot of product for a very cheap price.

First of all this is obviously not a bronzer, and if you're going to put this product down because of this...I feel sorry for you

This is an amazing, finely milled powder that can be used as both a highlighter & a finishing powder (or setting powder...I always forget the difference. LoL).

As a highlighter it gives a natural glow, blends smoothly into the skin & is a pretty good dupe to the famous Laura Mercier baked highlighter

As a setting/finishing powder it reminds me of my Hourglass finishing powders. The finish is so similar when you lightly dust this product on the face. It gives the EXACT SAME EFFECT! Not to mention it reallyyyyy prolongs the wear of your base.

PROS:
- Finely milled
- Natural glow to the skin
- No chunky glitter
- Generous amount of product
- Blends out beautifully & melts into the skin
- Inexpensive
- Prolongs make-up wear, lasts LONG on the skin (8+ hours)
- Performs just as well if not better compared to luxury brands e.g. Hourglass

CONS:
- BULKY ASS PACKAGING... Seriously WnW why is the packaging to this series SOOOOO unnecessarily bulky?
I can't fit it into my makeup bag for travelling!!!!!
- Has kickback when you dip in your brush (but only a tiny bit)
- Restricted to fair to light skin tones

Overall, A LIFETIME repurchase. I absolutely love this product & have used it for over 3 years.

The quality of the powder is nice, especially when compared to the product it replaced in WnW's original line. This one is finely milled, and has a lot of "kick-up" when using it with a brush. Has SPF 15.

Gives off a really fine sheen, not for those looking for a more intense highlighter. Tried to use it as a translucent powder once-big mistake. My forehead looked cakey and a bit orange. Works much better under the eyes.

I love this stuff. I'm pretty fair skinned, with slight yellowish undertones, so this works PERFECTLY as both an under-eye setting powder, but also a all-over skin finish. I keep one that's been broken up into a loose powder in my vanity (breaking it up makes it easier to "bake" with), and i keep another one still pressed in my purse for touch-ups throughout the day.

on 8/3/2017 9:57:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This stuff is so good, especially when you consider it was only $4 from the drugstore.

I did wonder if this stuff would be too dark for me, as I am NW10-15ish but it works great. On days where I want more subtle makeup, I reach for this as my highlighter, but also use it to set my undereye concealer to brighten the area. It's not like those out-there highlighters which leave a streak across your face, but instead it just gives you that slight glow from within. It is quite powdery (and so I do think it might be more susceptible to breakage, but thankfully mine hasn't), so it's worth bearing in mind, but if you use a light hand it'll be fine (plus, I tend to spray Mac Fix+ most of the time anyway, which removes any powderyness). There's also a lot of product in the pan, although the curved lid does make this product difficult to store, but it's only a minor complaint. I think it's one of those products everyone needs to at least try, because it's so cheap, that even if it doesn't work for you, it's not a big deal, and if you're anything like me, you'll be pleasantly surprised!

on 5/28/2017 11:10:00 PM

I almost wasn't going to buy this, since it's labelled as a bronzer and it's obvious just by looking at it that it's way too light for probably anyone to use as a bronzer. However, I noticed this keeps getting rave reviews as an HG highlighter so I decided to try it out (3.99 nothing to lose). For me this doesn't do anything as a highlight whatsoever. Applying it in the cheekbones after my powder foundation or setting powder...I just felt like I was applying another layer of powder that matches my skin color. So of course I decided to try it as a setting powder...and I love it for that. Did I need another setting powder? Of course not. But do I love finding cheap thrills and dupes such as this one where you get a huge pan of powder for less than $5? Yaaaaas! I've never tried the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder that this a supposed dupe for...but I can say this gives my skin a pretty glow and it diffuses imperfections on my skin without emphasizing fine lines, pores, or dry patches. I used it today over only concealer, in a light dusting with my ELF Kabuki brush, added a little Physicians Formula nude glow highlight, spritzed with my ELF setting spray to melt it in, and my skin was looking glowy and sunkissed...so good that even now, at midnight, I'm delaying taking my makeup off because it looks so pretty. Ridiculous. I think I'll be using this all summer, and already repurchased in case they ever discontinue. This is worth your four dollars no matter how you choose to use it...

I bought this because a youtuber's opinion I trust raves about Reserve Your Cabana. Found mine in the 5 Below store. I'm very pale & have never used a bronzer. The youtuber did say it could be used as a highlighter. I was surprised with the fallout. I probably should gently dip the brush next time. I'm not sure, but I believe I could use this as a setting powder. I'll have to take a better look in natural lighting. Whether I use this or not, it's not a big deal since I only paid $3.99.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Finally found this at a CVS, and let me tell you, it lives up to the hype.

I love it as a subtle highlighter, and will use it very lightly to set my makeup. It's great for blending blush, and I'll even brush a bit on my eyelids. With blush, it gives a soft focus kind of look. I'm pretty pale, and do not find it chalky at all. You know what is chalky? The loreal true match lumi powder highlighter that is $10 dollars more.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I loved this powder for a long time but I have started to not like it as much. I have very fair skin and I liked this because it was a nice, subtle highlight. After a while, it starts to oxidize so bad! Whenever I put it on, it looked like a nice, champagne color. After an hour, it turned pretty dark. I've heard people say that they used it to set their undereye. I tried that and it oxidized pretty bad there too. The packaging sucks as well. The lid breaks off after a while and makes it hard to travel with. If you have a tendency to oxidize, stay away from this!