wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaColor Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaWet 'N Wild 'Reserve your Cabana'Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 10/12/2018 11:36:00 AM

The best drugstore hilighter of all time!!!
When it comes to hilighter I love a subtle glow more than a BAM in your face hilighter. This is why Reserve your cabana done it for me, it give me a subtle glow from within look. And it's dirt cheap, you get a lot of product for a very cheap price.

First of all this is obviously not a bronzer, and if you're going to put this product down because of this...I feel sorry for you

This is an amazing, finely milled powder that can be used as both a highlighter & a finishing powder (or setting powder...I always forget the difference. LoL).

As a highlighter it gives a natural glow, blends smoothly into the skin & is a pretty good dupe to the famous Laura Mercier baked highlighter

As a setting/finishing powder it reminds me of my Hourglass finishing powders. The finish is so similar when you lightly dust this product on the face. It gives the EXACT SAME EFFECT! Not to mention it reallyyyyy prolongs the wear of your base.

PROS:
- Finely milled
- Natural glow to the skin
- No chunky glitter
- Generous amount of product
- Blends out beautifully & melts into the skin
- Inexpensive
- Prolongs make-up wear, lasts LONG on the skin (8+ hours)
- Performs just as well if not better compared to luxury brands e.g. Hourglass

CONS:
- BULKY ASS PACKAGING... Seriously WnW why is the packaging to this series SOOOOO unnecessarily bulky?
I can't fit it into my makeup bag for travelling!!!!!
- Has kickback when you dip in your brush (but only a tiny bit)
- Restricted to fair to light skin tones

Overall, A LIFETIME repurchase. I absolutely love this product & have used it for over 3 years.

Not sure about the ''new'' formula, this review is for the old one. As a natural makeup lover I absolutely adore this powder. I use it as a shadow & as a light highlighter. The price is good, you get a lot of product, the powder is very smooth, the brand is cruelty-free. Maybe the wear time could be better but it's not a big problem for me to be honest as most of heavy waterproof kind of products break me out anyway.

on 4/29/2018 3:13:00 AM

I had them shipped from USA and any broke . Love the soft texture of this product , slight shimmer and gives the skin a beautiful gleam . Love it and so cheap

on 10/18/2017 11:19:00 PM

My. For $4 I feel like I stole this. I’m currently rocking a fading tan on naturally... oh, NC15? NC20? skin. This is the best highlight for my oily skin I have found. I like a subtle, delicate highlight. I don’t want my highlight to be visible from the ISS in orbit. Many, many highlighters look nice for two hours but ultimately mix with my natural oiliness in an unfortunate, grease enhancing way. But I don’t have cheekbones so I want SOME sort of highlight!

If I use this on my “cheekbones” only? Fabulous. It is a smidge lighter than my skin (currently), has a super subtle sheen and a very flattering blurring effect on any imperfections. (I’m 40, there are some of those!) Some too-matte powders make fine lines pop out, some shimmery highlights make texture and pores look... unfortunate... this is a happy medium that does neither.

Yeah, it’s in a crap package. I don’t even care. If it is this nice of a product in a nice big functional pan, I wouldn’t care if it was pressed on a paper plate for $4.

I also love Ticket to Brazil for an actual bronzer. This is more of a natural subtle highlighter, which I’m sure drier skinned folk with light skin could use all over even. Together they are amazing and next summer will be a great partnership!

I love this stuff. I'm pretty fair skinned, with slight yellowish undertones, so this works PERFECTLY as both an under-eye setting powder, but also a all-over skin finish. I keep one that's been broken up into a loose powder in my vanity (breaking it up makes it easier to "bake" with), and i keep another one still pressed in my purse for touch-ups throughout the day.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I absolutely love this highlighter. I am tan in skin tone so this is a bit light on me so I like to sweep a bit of a golden highlights on my cheekbones to make it match. It is a subtle glow and it is natural. If you are fair to medium you really love this. The formula is amazing it is so smooth and not chunky and it just provides the beautiful-est glow ever. The price is also good it is four dollars at the drugstore, but I got it for a dollar after coupons. The packaging is also good. My highlighter broke and it shattered and when I tilt it up a bit of it falls out of the packaging, however I mixed a bit of the powder with baby oil to make a DIY liquid highlighter and it is amazingly pretty so I would suggest doing that as well if you want a liquid highlighter free of cost. I really love this highlighter and I would purchase it, Probably in a different shade though that would match my skin tone but the formula is really good and I have tried a different shade before and the formula is consistent. All in all, it is the best highlighter formula at this price point I have used and it is highly recommended by me.

on 8/3/2017 9:57:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This stuff is so good, especially when you consider it was only $4 from the drugstore.

I did wonder if this stuff would be too dark for me, as I am NW10-15ish but it works great. On days where I want more subtle makeup, I reach for this as my highlighter, but also use it to set my undereye concealer to brighten the area. It's not like those out-there highlighters which leave a streak across your face, but instead it just gives you that slight glow from within. It is quite powdery (and so I do think it might be more susceptible to breakage, but thankfully mine hasn't), so it's worth bearing in mind, but if you use a light hand it'll be fine (plus, I tend to spray Mac Fix+ most of the time anyway, which removes any powderyness). There's also a lot of product in the pan, although the curved lid does make this product difficult to store, but it's only a minor complaint. I think it's one of those products everyone needs to at least try, because it's so cheap, that even if it doesn't work for you, it's not a big deal, and if you're anything like me, you'll be pleasantly surprised!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The packaging is very simple and product is veeeeery gooooood

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is a great product. I use this to set my undereye concealer. My skintone is NC30. I have had issues with smudging mascara and chalky and generally unattractive undereyes forever, and the shimmer in this brightens them and smooths out imperfections. It makes everything last longer. Packaging quality and aesthetics are important to me but I will make an exception for this product.