wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaColor Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaWet 'N Wild 'Reserve your Cabana'Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 11/8/2018 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I heard about this on every makeup forum, every youtube guru insisted on it, and so I finally talked myself into trying it. You get a great deal of product for the price. It is easy to apply. I just was expecting more out of it. Everyone had talked it up to sound like it was the perfect substitute for Hourglass ALP and I wanted that "lit from within" glow that they claimed this would bring. It didn't. It felt like dry powder. It looked chalky. There is nothing inherently wrong with the product, I tried it several ways and with several different application methods, I just should have held off.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think the formula has changed. The older version provided a nice subtle glow. The newer version is chalky and seems more like a translucent powder. Unfortunately, I'll have to hunt for another product that does what this product used to do.

on 11/3/2016 8:55:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Way too shimmery as a setting powder, not shimmery enough as a highlight..chalky as well.

on 5/8/2015 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is definitely not a bronzer, even for the fairest of skins I cannot imagine it. I bought it as a highlighter and it does an okay job and isnīt glittery, which I prefer. But it doesnīt really give that beautiful glow that I was hoping to get from a highlighter so I really donīt know what to use it for.

on 4/22/2015 2:55:00 PM

This has such a good reputation that I wanted to try it. But I never got the chance and I don't want another one. I got back from the store and it was totally destroyed in the package. If it's THAT fragile, it's worthless to me. I'm including a picture to show the damage.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

To me this is just a chalky, very powdery face powder. It does nothing as far as highlighting or covering or..anything for me. This also has a very slight scent to me that, while very slightly mild, it still actually made me a little nauseous. This seems to just 'sit' on the top of my skin, even blending it like mad, it just looks like a powder, just sitting there. Wet n Wild products for me tend to be very hit and miss, and sadly this one is a definite miss. This is not illuminating or highlighting on me at all, it actually makes my skin rather flat-looking, sort of similar to the Maybelline Dream Matte Powder, actually. Just..this served no purpose for me other than irritating my sniffer a little bit and even making my skin a little itchy. My skin is not even dry yet this made me look dry. Would not re-purchase and ended up tossing this.

on 8/14/2014 8:18:00 AM

This is the wrong product for you if you have oily skin and large pores. It emphasized my pores and made them look like HUGE craters. I bought it because emilynoel83 on youtube raved about it as a glowy, non-flat powder that photographs well for special events like weddings. Oh lord. I hated it the first time I tried it.

The packaging is ugly, cheap and huge. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with this as it was an annoying reminder of all the cheap drugstore makeup FAILS in my life. It was just sitting there on my desk taking up too much space and making me sad. Then I accidentally tipped my desk over and all the makeup on one side dropped to the floor. Nothing was damaged except this product, which was completely smashed inside its ugly, cheap packaging. I know how to repair broken powder compact products using alcohol but into the trash it went, and good riddance!

I am enjoying this product. I actually use it all over my face after sunscreen when I don't want to wear a lot of makeup. It highlights and blurs minor imperfections nicely. Not really bronzing on my fair skin but I didn't buy it for that reason. Paid $4 at Dollar General. One problem is the packaging, if you drop it it's a goner. It's big and bulky but I don't plan on traveling with it much. Will update if it breaks me out which may take a week or two. Overall, nice investment and may repurchase again.

on 9/23/2013 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I know everyone uses this as a highlighter so I bought it specifically for that, but just don't get it. It's far too matte to be a highlighter for me; it just ends up looking like chalk dusted on the tops of my cheekbones. I do have very dry skin, though, so that may be why.

on 3/19/2013 6:34:00 PM

In no way can this be called a bronzer. When I apply it to my extremely pale skin, it doesn't even show up. I honestly think it becomes translucent once taken out of the pan. It's not shimmery enough to be a highlighter, so I don't know what the hell I'm going to do with it. Probably end up using it to set my liquid foundation when I run out of translucent powder, which is not going to be for a very long time. I know this is super cheap in the US but I paid AU$10.95 plus shipping for it so I'm a little annoyed that it's totally useless as a bronzer.