Wet 'n' Wild Reserve Your Cabana

Wet 'n' Wild Reserve Your Cabana
Reserve Your CabanaReserve Your CabanaWet 'N Wild 'Reserve your Cabana'

4.4

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 12/31/2016 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this after much hesitation because damn in the pan and it's so close to my skin tone, and I heard people say it's very subtle, I was so afraid it was not gonna show up. Luckily it does! It's so so beautiful, you can definitely tell it's there when the light hits it, but it's never overbearing. It's a gentle soft glow that loks very soft focused and airbrushed. It's definitely not at all gliterry, and in a way it can be quite "matte", as in it evens out my skin texture and does not emphasize the acne scars and pores on my cheeks on bit. This is the highlight I reach for even on my worse skin day. I wouldn't use it anywhere else other than the high points of my face though, I tried it for under eye brightening, nope that's too frosty. The powder is very soft to the touch, a bit powdery on the finger and kicks up lots of powder even when dabbed lightly with a brush. I don't mind because it's a 13 grams pan. It lasts very well on the skin, easily last through a whole 8 hour work day, but beyond that point I can hardly see it on my cheek anymore. In itself, it's not supposed to be a wham bam standout highlight anyway, it starts out sublte and fade very gracefully (some highlights, like the elf Moonlight Pearls fades from an initial even glow to a splotchy glittery mess on me). Overall, I'm very pleased with is highlight, I highly recommend this, if it shows up on you of course. The colour veers suuuuuper close to my skin tone (yellow-olive undertone), but fortunately it still has enough shine and the lacks of a similar olive undertone helps it show on my skin. If you're a very ligh skinned pinky-yellow leaning person then I reckon it'd show up. Then again, it's a great product that even if it doesn't shuit my skin tone, I'd happily pass it on to a friend.
Since I'm so in love with this product, again, I'm in constant fear that Wet'n'Wild will discontinue it. But they do have a tendency to rehash popular formulas and bring them back to life under new names so I still have hope. It's definitely a staple product for me. The packaging is a bit bulky and flimsy though, but the price and the quality make everything right.

on 12/12/2016 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

A very good dupe for Hourglass ALP. Even though this is a bronzer, I use it as a setting powder. It has a good velvetine look when on the face. I cannot use this without some sort of setting/moisture spray, bc if not, it gets a little too dry and powdery for me. But this face finish for this price - thumbs up! One minus though, its very soft and you easily get a lot of extra powder. Look for swatches online of this and the ALP powders - almost impossible to tell the difference!

I feel like I'm the only person in the planet who doesn't like Reserve Your Cabana. It is too dark for me to use as a highlight, too light to use as a bronzer, and I don't need a finishing powder.

This is really too close to my skin color, it doesn't really show up in any appreciable way apart from adding some shimmer. I do love the tones though, clear and golden, not orange or muddy. I wish I could find a product like this that is one shade down and one shade up. The texture is great, you get a load of product, but the color doesn't do anything for me.

Right now I'm packing it in heavy as an all over eyeshadow on minimal makeup days. I have very pigmented lids, so it does help lighten them up for cheap. Added: since it's so close to my skin color I also use this to cover up/buff out my contour/cheeks if I go in too heavy. I do appreciate it for that.

on 11/9/2016 3:30:00 PM

This is such an excellent powder. Highlights beautifully leaving skin with a healthy glow without being too shimmery. I hope they never discontinue this.

on 11/3/2016 8:55:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this is hopes of it being a dupe or at least similar to the Fresh face lustre which was discontinued, which was basically a highlighted setting powder. This has a nice a fine consistency but i found it too much for setting my entire face, but i do really enjoy using this as a nice subtle highlight! It does look very nice and "natural." I think it's worth a try considering the low price. Only thing i don't like about this is the flimsy and big packaging

nice subtle highlight. you get a ton of product for the price. overall great deal and will repurchase.

on 9/29/2016 12:54:00 PM

I knew before purchasing that this is a highlighter, but still confused as to why it's labeled as a bronzer.. but doesn't matter. This is fantastic. However, it doesn't suit my skin tone when I've gotten some sun...which only happens for a week out of the year. Other than that, it's a fantastic and subtle highlighter that I love using on my cheekbones. There's no visible chunks and it just melts into my skin. It doesn't wear off too quickly either, although it helps that I use UD all nighter. I'd repurchase if I ever go through the pan.

on 9/12/2016 5:36:00 PM

I use this as an eyeshadow and also a very soft you highlight. In my opinion it's way to skimmers to be a bronzer it's also my skin tone. The pan is huge and easy to work with. Although you aren't getting as much product as you make think. The adored stay matte pressed powder actually has a bit more product in it.

Ok I did not see the big deal in this product, actually when I saw it in the store, I laughed! Bronzer? Are you kidding me, it's sooo light! But with all of the positive reviews, I bought it to see why so many love it. I tried it on with a pressed powder puff it was like 3 shades too light (which I already knew), so I got my receipt and said eh i'll bring it' back tomorrow. Half hour later I look in the mirror and my skin looks smoother somehow with the littlest bit of sunkissed look. Could it be that this "bronzer" adjusts to your skin color?? Like goes on light and adjusts itself?? Either way I LOVE IT so much, I went back and bought the last one! Don't shrug this one off, give it a chance and if you bought it and are disappointed do what I said, apply with with a pressed powder puff, it will look chalky at first, let it sit dont put any other face makeup on, give it time to adjust to your skin tone. I hope it works for everyone like it has worked for me!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's not a bronzer! It's sooooo pale! (I ordered it online so I didn't realize this.) It can be used for very, very subtle highlighting but there is very little warmth to it so it's shocking they call it a bronzer. I am fair skinned and it did not warm me up at all. Odd!!!

Popular Bronzers