wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaColor Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaWet 'N Wild 'Reserve your Cabana'Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 7/11/2015 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I use this as a setting powder and over Bikini Contest (to tone down the redness) Mine is over two years old and just reached pan in it. The cover had broken at the hinge, so it has a couple of rubber bands over it, lol. Mine is not very sparkly for some reason, so, I use this by itself sometimes in the winter to combat the dullness of my skin. It is great as a setting powder over my Cover Girl 3 in 1, or a BB cream. I also noticed that in my opinion, it replaces the discontinued Maybelline Dream Matte powder. Not, that this is matte by any means, but it does keep the oilies at bay for a couple of hours.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is NOT a bronzer! What this is is an amazing highlighter! Because I have more mature skin I have stayed far away from highlighters, however, after reading up on the topic I learnt that if you find the right one it can do wonders to take years off of your face.... so of course I knew that Reserve Your Cabana would be the one to try. AMAZING! What this does is just add a beautiful youthful ~ very gentle glow. It in no way will emphasize wrinkles or any other issues you have going on with your skin. I apply this down the bridge of my nose, over my eye brows, on the top of my cheekbones, the cupids bow and on my chin. I sometimes also use this as an all over finishing powder...... it really wakes up mature, dull or tired looking skin. It enlivens the skin, gives you a healthy ~young ~ fresh look. I can't rave enough about it. If you have ever wanted to try a highlighter but were afraid to because of shimmer and glitter I highly suggest you get yourself to Walgreens and pick this up for only $4.99. You'll be glad you did!

on 6/30/2014 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Wet & Wild is so super inexpensive one can be deceived into thinking their products can't compare with higher end make up. But with some of their eyeshadows and and with this bronzer in particular, they just knock it out of the park. "Reserve Your Cabana" ... whether it is a bronzer or a highlighter - however you use it - it is a remarkable make up product. Personally I use it as a highlighter and it adds a nice sheen (but not glittery) to my face and neck. I also use it to blend my darker bronzer and blush .... I use a lot (too many) of higher end products and there are almost no drug store items I religiously repurchase but this is one of them. You don't even have to splurge to try it!

on 1/1/2014 4:33:00 PM

Dupe for Nars NICO...not really a bronzer or a highlighter but just a good finishing powder or alone. You have to buff this in or it will be cakey. Let it morph and you will for $3.00 have a beautiful finished look. The dome on the packaging allows for a nice puff so it's good to go, but there is no mirror, that's fine. It's a great product and a nice pick-me-up. Def in the category of Nars and Dior~