wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

Filtered by age: 44-55
wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaColor Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaWet 'N Wild 'Reserve your Cabana'Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

4.2

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 12/29/2018 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

The only reason why I would not buy this product again is because a part of it broke after one week and I did not drop it. The rest of the product broke on me two weeks after that.
That being said, it is a really subtle highlighter with no glitter, great for oily skin. The packaging is bulky, but it contains a lot of product, so it has a great value.
It retails for 4.99 euro for 13 gr/0.46 oz in Spain.
Wet n Wild is cruelty-free

I was swayed by the reviews of this, but it looks terrible on my dry, fair, 40-something winter skin. I tried it in a few places:
- It has no glow on my cheeks. It doesn't show up at all except to show texture.
- It cakes in fine lines under my eyes and on my forehead.
- It makes my eyelids look creepy and crepey and powdery like Marie Antoinette (not in a Kirsten Dunst way).

Not sure about the highlighting properties others have mentioned? It somehow manages to look like nothing and horrible at the same time on me. At least it was only a $4 risk.

EDITED to say: I tried it as a highlighting landing strip down my nose and it filled in my pores and looked vaguely luminous. I added one lippie for that.

on 8/11/2017 8:37:00 AM

I have the WNW bronzer in Ticket to Brazil and it's a definite favorite of mine, need to get another one! I didn't initially pick this up because I figured it would be too light for me. After reading other reviews that this could be used as a setting powder I decided to give it a try. For me, it's nice to set under the eyes. If I were to dust all over the face it's a little light so I think that I have to use this sparingly, such as under the eyes or as a highlighter. I initially dusted this all over my face, then followed it up with my normal bronzer and it didn't quite work.

I am glad I tried this and for the price it's reasonable. I think I have to find the right use for it though. For all over the face for me it's a pass. I think I would need a powder that doesn't have the subtle shimmer in order to use as an all over face powder, especially if I am going to follow it up with something else.

Would I purchase again, not sure. It depends on how I will be able to use it. I will give it 4 stars, it's a nice product overall.

on 1/25/2017 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use it as a setting powder and as subtle highlighter. I apply it all over my face with a fluffy brush. What a wonderfull finish! A must have product!

Ok I did not see the big deal in this product, actually when I saw it in the store, I laughed! Bronzer? Are you kidding me, it's sooo light! But with all of the positive reviews, I bought it to see why so many love it. I tried it on with a pressed powder puff it was like 3 shades too light (which I already knew), so I got my receipt and said eh i'll bring it' back tomorrow. Half hour later I look in the mirror and my skin looks smoother somehow with the littlest bit of sunkissed look. Could it be that this "bronzer" adjusts to your skin color?? Like goes on light and adjusts itself?? Either way I LOVE IT so much, I went back and bought the last one! Don't shrug this one off, give it a chance and if you bought it and are disappointed do what I said, apply with with a pressed powder puff, it will look chalky at first, let it sit dont put any other face makeup on, give it time to adjust to your skin tone. I hope it works for everyone like it has worked for me!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's not a bronzer! It's sooooo pale! (I ordered it online so I didn't realize this.) It can be used for very, very subtle highlighting but there is very little warmth to it so it's shocking they call it a bronzer. I am fair skinned and it did not warm me up at all. Odd!!!

on 6/11/2016 5:38:00 PM

This is the beauty steal of the century. Multi tasking, its not really a bronzer at all, but a highlighting powder which doesn't contain any glitter or shimmer. My skin is a light - med with blonde hair and this bronzers colour doesnt show up as a colour on my skin. I use it to add a very subtle glow on tops of cheekbones and even set undereye concealer with. Its so natural looking no shine but a soft healthy glow. You will not regret buying this, its a huge pan and a top product

on 10/28/2015 6:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I was finally able to get this at Walmart. Wet n Wild has fairly limited distribution in Canada and many of their products are not available at all here but I was SO happy finally to find the much talked about/much praised Reserve Your Cabana.

As so many others have already said, this is much more a highlighter or "ambient light" type finishing powder if you're fair than it is a bronzer. It gives my skin an illuminated look when I apply it to set my CC cream but used with a smaller, more dense brush and applied a bit more intensely, it delivers a beautiful but subtle highlight on my cheekbones. I also use this with my MAC 224 to set my under-eye concealer! Applied with that brush and a light hand, it works wonderfully (very much like Hourglass's Ethereal or Dim Light, but at a very small fraction of the price!) Hard to believe that you can get such a terrific product, and so much of it, for only $4!!!

The only downside to this product is the packaging. Mine is hard to open and I think it's only a matter of a very short time until the entire lid either cracks or breaks off....it is so flimsy and poorly designed. I have many other products from WnW and while the packaging on those is also not terribly sturdy, it seems better than on this compact.

on 10/1/2015 4:08:00 PM

I have been hearing about this product forever and could never find it at the drugstore. I finally got my hands on one and I love it! I am fair skinned and this is the perfect highlighter for me. I have even been using it under my eyes to set my concealer. I will definitely be purchasing this again!

on 4/24/2015 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great stuff. I use it all over my face, darker skin tones can use it as a highlight. Made my skin look great.