wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

Filtered by age: 30-35
wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaColor Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaWet 'N Wild 'Reserve your Cabana'Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

4.1

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 11/8/2018 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I heard about this on every makeup forum, every youtube guru insisted on it, and so I finally talked myself into trying it. You get a great deal of product for the price. It is easy to apply. I just was expecting more out of it. Everyone had talked it up to sound like it was the perfect substitute for Hourglass ALP and I wanted that "lit from within" glow that they claimed this would bring. It didn't. It felt like dry powder. It looked chalky. There is nothing inherently wrong with the product, I tried it several ways and with several different application methods, I just should have held off.

on 10/12/2018 11:36:00 AM

The best drugstore hilighter of all time!!!
When it comes to hilighter I love a subtle glow more than a BAM in your face hilighter. This is why Reserve your cabana done it for me, it give me a subtle glow from within look. And it's dirt cheap, you get a lot of product for a very cheap price.

on 4/29/2018 3:13:00 AM

I had them shipped from USA and any broke . Love the soft texture of this product , slight shimmer and gives the skin a beautiful gleam . Love it and so cheap

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think the formula has changed. The older version provided a nice subtle glow. The newer version is chalky and seems more like a translucent powder. Unfortunately, I'll have to hunt for another product that does what this product used to do.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this intending to use it as highlighter. It doesn't glow much. If you are fair skinned, it can be a finishing powder or something, but I didn't think it really glowed on me. I have been watching way too much YouTube.

on 3/22/2017 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I had this for a while but I forgot to use it. Since I start wearing it I have been getting compliments almost everyday. This is how I use it, I use it as powder to set my makeup. Then for large pores I use stippling brush. I would say that contour is must after using this otherwise my face look BIG. I look radiant but not glittery. I am so glad I tried.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I've heard that this is a dupe for Hourglass Ambient as well as the MAC natural skinfinish (swept lightly across the face rather than in concentrated parts). I can't attest to that, but I can say for sure that this is beautiful and attractive on all sorts of skin tones without looking overly glittery or too noticeable.

I could see people wearing this in a professional environment too. Imo, this is one of those hidden drugstore gems that's fantastic, great quality and versatile.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After buying the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders a few years ago I realized that they don't last long enough to justify the price. I loved the effect they gave for about an hour, but my skin is dry and it faded in no time. Reserve Your Cabana seems to last a little longer, and it's a dupe for the subtle Dim Light. It took me forever to try it, but it's good as a setting powder for an all over glow.

on 5/6/2016 2:42:00 PM

This is a perfect, subtle highlighter if you have pale skin and don't really know how to use highlighter. I love makeup, but I'm a perpetual teenager when it comes to application in that I never seem to learn proper application. This is tough to mess up. It is not a bronzer, so don't make that mistake. I wasn't paying attention and started to dust it all over. I would up having to wash my face and start over because I looked like an ashen ghost. The price is fantastic and it's one of the better packaging jobs from Wet n Wild...much better than the Fergie Centerstage Rose Campaign Glow. This one opens easily and the product is less likely to break.

I bought it on eBay bc of the hype...really doesn't show on my nc 20 skin, if I wet it it does give a slight sheen that is ok but doesn't last . I would not repurchase I'll buy a better quality highlighter