wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

Filtered by age: 25-29
wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaColor Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaWet 'N Wild 'Reserve your Cabana'Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

4.4

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

First of all this is obviously not a bronzer, and if you're going to put this product down because of this...I feel sorry for you

This is an amazing, finely milled powder that can be used as both a highlighter & a finishing powder (or setting powder...I always forget the difference. LoL).

As a highlighter it gives a natural glow, blends smoothly into the skin & is a pretty good dupe to the famous Laura Mercier baked highlighter

As a setting/finishing powder it reminds me of my Hourglass finishing powders. The finish is so similar when you lightly dust this product on the face. It gives the EXACT SAME EFFECT! Not to mention it reallyyyyy prolongs the wear of your base.

PROS:
- Finely milled
- Natural glow to the skin
- No chunky glitter
- Generous amount of product
- Blends out beautifully & melts into the skin
- Inexpensive
- Prolongs make-up wear, lasts LONG on the skin (8+ hours)
- Performs just as well if not better compared to luxury brands e.g. Hourglass

CONS:
- BULKY ASS PACKAGING... Seriously WnW why is the packaging to this series SOOOOO unnecessarily bulky?
I can't fit it into my makeup bag for travelling!!!!!
- Has kickback when you dip in your brush (but only a tiny bit)
- Restricted to fair to light skin tones

Overall, A LIFETIME repurchase. I absolutely love this product & have used it for over 3 years.

Not sure about the ''new'' formula, this review is for the old one. As a natural makeup lover I absolutely adore this powder. I use it as a shadow & as a light highlighter. The price is good, you get a lot of product, the powder is very smooth, the brand is cruelty-free. Maybe the wear time could be better but it's not a big problem for me to be honest as most of heavy waterproof kind of products break me out anyway.

The quality of the powder is nice, especially when compared to the product it replaced in WnW's original line. This one is finely milled, and has a lot of "kick-up" when using it with a brush. Has SPF 15.

Gives off a really fine sheen, not for those looking for a more intense highlighter. Tried to use it as a translucent powder once-big mistake. My forehead looked cakey and a bit orange. Works much better under the eyes.

I love this stuff. I'm pretty fair skinned, with slight yellowish undertones, so this works PERFECTLY as both an under-eye setting powder, but also a all-over skin finish. I keep one that's been broken up into a loose powder in my vanity (breaking it up makes it easier to "bake" with), and i keep another one still pressed in my purse for touch-ups throughout the day.

on 9/12/2017 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I am an nc30 and this looks like a natural highlight on me when using a light hand. There's no glitter or shimmer. Just a nice sheen. It's a little powdery but i just spray some setting spray all over to bind all my makeup together. This came in the biggest pan ever! It's so bulky and annoyingly cheap. But hey, it's $4. I would have to say the pure nude highlighter by essence is way better.

on 8/7/2017 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I do sweep this under my eyes or my cheebones and down my nose for a brightening effect. It definitely makes my face appear smoother. However, anyone with darker skin then me this will appear ashy.

The packaging for this sucks. It doesnt fit well with my other products. It seems like a big pan but its very shallow so you hit pan quickly and everything start crumbling quickly. There is also a lot of kickback.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Finally found this at a CVS, and let me tell you, it lives up to the hype.

I love it as a subtle highlighter, and will use it very lightly to set my makeup. It's great for blending blush, and I'll even brush a bit on my eyelids. With blush, it gives a soft focus kind of look. I'm pretty pale, and do not find it chalky at all. You know what is chalky? The loreal true match lumi powder highlighter that is $10 dollars more.

on 3/15/2017 9:59:00 PM

This a great drugstore highlighter. It's a creamy powder that provides a soft glow, perfect for everyday. I haven't tried it as a setting powder but I know many ppl love it for that. This powder melts into the skin and doesn't emphasize texture/fine lines. I don't think this is a dupe for the Ambient Lighting Powders. It's similar but not a dupe. I have dim lights. The tone is different and Wnw is more of an actual 'highlighter'. I like it just as much tho.

Pros:
Affordable.
Easy to find.
Soft, creamy powder.
Perfect for everyday wear.
Blends easily and does not sit on the skin.
Glitter free.

Cons:
Packaging is a little clunky and cheap.
If you drop it the powder will break bc it's so soft.

If you like a natural highlight this a great find, cheap or not.

on 9/29/2016 12:54:00 PM

I knew before purchasing that this is a highlighter, but still confused as to why it's labeled as a bronzer.. but doesn't matter. This is fantastic. However, it doesn't suit my skin tone when I've gotten some sun...which only happens for a week out of the year. Other than that, it's a fantastic and subtle highlighter that I love using on my cheekbones, I'll also use it on my eyes on minimal makeup days and ill swipe a bit over my face when im looking a little dry. It helps add a bit of dewy glowness. There's no visible chunks and it just melts into my skin. It doesn't wear off too quickly either, although it helps that I use UD all nighter. I'd repurchase if I ever go through the pan.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I don't really think anyone bought this as a bronzer, because my skin is nearly as light as it gets and even on me this is a highlighter. That's "the bad news".
The good news is that this makes for a rockin highlighter! It is pale, lightly and tastefully shimmery and it doesn't scream "highlighter!!!" the way some do with streaks of shimmer you can spot from a satellite. It is subtle, at least on me, and probably ideal if you're going into situations where you want to add some glow to certain facial features without having guns-blazing full makeup face going on.
This is a pale golden color that doesn't go white or orange and just kind of "melts" onto my face because it matches my skin so closely, with all the subtlety I just described. I know that other skin tones are going to have different experiences with this and may notice it standing out more.
If you are a fan of highlighters this is worth picking up and you'll get a ton of use out of it. These compacts are HUGE and easy to blend in. If you are looking for an actual bronzer, the other two shades in this line are excellent choices.