Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour - Khaki

No Image

4.3

on 7/12/2018 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I love eyeshadow sticks and the LM ones along with Nars and Bobbi Brown are my favourites. This is long lasting and easy to apply. I draw a thick line at my lash line and blend upwards and outwards. It creates a natural defined look that lasts all day. You do need to be quick with any clean up as once set it doesn’t budge. The khaki is an unusual colour. If blended to a light wash it’s more of a greyish, grassy taupe if that makes sense, heavier application leans more brown. I have dark brown eyes and this looks great both ways on me and is very versatile. It looks equally good on its own with Mac Teddy or UD Mushroom as eyeliner.

on 10/5/2012 12:19:00 PM

My initial reaction to this was "shoot, another fail", but I kept trying and I'm glad I did. The color is a lovely olivey green/brownish black.

I favor application with a somewhat fluffy synthetic brush rather than applying directly from the stick. You only have to use a little bit to get opaque, blendable color onto the lids.

Lasts all day, no creasing.

My search is now over!! Amazing product- goes on easily, yet blendable. It stays on all day without any creasing! I also have this in steel, which also goes great with my brown eyes. The plum is great, too. I thought the smoke was too glittery for my over-50 eyes. My powder eye shadows are now gathering dust!!!