Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour - Khaki

Filtered by skin type : Other
No Image

4.5

Oh yes come to mama. I waited so long to try one of these because I usually do not buy makeup that cost much. I kept trying to find cheaper alternatives that would do what these caviar sticks would do. I wasted a ton of money, I should have just ordered a basic color to try long ago!

Pros: Long Lasting
Creamy & Non Tugging
Very Pigmented
Multi Useful
Nice Range Of Shade Options

Only Con: Price is a bit high

Color Description For Khaki: Medium Toasted Golden Olive = In a nut shell it's equal parts brown, green, and golden.

The color khaki to me is a medium toasted golden olive. It isn't oblivious green, or golden. It has a brown tone but isn't just brown. It works really well with my eyes which or blue. I have light olive skin and this color really works well to make my eyes pop and to show a goldeness my skin tone. (It's winter time right now and I am at my most pale. This seems to bring out the warmth in my skin tone.)

Khaki is a great color to try out. It's not too dark, not to light. I use it for a smudgy define eye look. I have been wearing a dark line on my top lid for over 20 years (I'm 35 and have been wearing makeup daily since I was around 15) and the look I've always done stopped appealing to me. It didn't feel right but not doing it didn't feel right either, er!
This product creates the perfect balance between a blunt line or a bare eye. When you smudge this it keeps the eye well defined but not taken over.

I will be getting many, many, mucho more!

Skin: Other, Tan, Warm

Love these! I have Khaki and Sapphire. I dot them against the upper lash line (from above) and smudge into the lash line. Makes my lashes look fuller with just a subtle amount of color. My eyes/lashes... but better :) Love!

Top Rated Eye Shadow