Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour - Khaki

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If you are tired of basic browns and metallics, Khaki will be a perfect compromise.

This shade, depending on your complexion and eye colour, pull either gold or green. Yet very sophisticated in both cases. I have brown eyes and it almost makes them a touch more gold and warm if that makes sense. Absolutely amazing shade and great alternative for those of you, who do not want to use a risque teal or turquoise on the lid, yet want to inject a bit more fun into your day-to-day makeup routine.

I own 19 shades in total and have unedited arm swatches in a separate review here for those of you curious to learn more (https://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2018/10/28/Laura-Mercier-Caviar-Stick-Eye-Shadow-Review). Hope this helps!

on 5/24/2012 5:14:00 PM

I love the greenish-brown color of this stick and it's durability. I throw it on my entire lid when I'm running late and it makes for a slightly smokey, dramatic eye with minimal effort. Doesn't budge at all for me and you need a hearty amount of makeup remover to get it off. I'd def repurchase though.