Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Lolita

Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Lolita

4.1

This is my favorite nude lipstick! Before that i thought i would never wear nude lipsticks, i was more into bold colors. But since i tried it on my lips i fell in love with it- this color is great and one of a kind! It's perfect for work and everyday makeup. I got a lot of compliments when i was wearing it, also many people asked me what is that color/brand. The packaging is gorgeous, also the formula is one of the best liquid lipsticks i came across.

While I love this product cause of the color and lasting power I will save this for occasions when it's okay to go bold otherwise I'll pass. The color is too bold for everyday and it does feel kind of heavy but I would still reourchase cause this is the best liquid lipstick I have ever tried.

on 2/27/2017 12:42:00 AM

I am not a fan of nude color. This one is good, I used just this or mix it with other color. It could tone down the color of other lipstick. The color is nice, not too brown for me, it doesn't chapped or make your lips really dry. Since it is a matte color so it is wiser to use a lipbalm first. It doesn't stain like other liquid lipstick by Kat Von D and stays long, I do whatever (such as eating ,exercising) to test this liquid lipstick .The result was wonderful, doesn't stain and stay nice( only little that got erased because of eating). To remove the color is really easy using a make up remover.

The packaging is slim and long so if fit nearly in every bag. The package is strong so I have no worry to bring this product everywhere.

on 2/21/2017 7:32:00 PM

Nice brown nude, beautiful shade, as good as always like other Kat von D lipsticks, Probably wont repurchase this particular shade because it looks too dark on me, not my type. but is is beautiful

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

It's great, long lasting, and I love the colors, but I wouldn't buy this again. It it really drying, and always fades on the inside of my mouth super quickly. If I put a bunch of layers on the inside of my mouth, it's last all day, but it's too expensive, and there are so many good drugstore options out there, that it's not worth it. It's also suuuuper drying.

on 1/2/2017 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have this lipstick in lolita, lolita II and double dare. They are my favorite lippies. Matte finish, buildable coverage and great staying power.

lolita is the most muted, lolita II has more orange in it comparing to lolita, double dare has a tad more pink and is more vibrant.

I'm NC25-30 with pigmented lips.

on 12/31/2016 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Such a beautiful shade! I was hesitant to buy this as it's pretty expensive - £16 - but it's worth every penny. Packaging is sleek and gorgeous. The formula itself is the best I've tried for a liquid lipstick...it's thin but very pigmented so feels comfortable and creamy on the lips without you having to load it on. One layer is more than enough. The colour is a beautiful dusty rosey brown on my NC20/25 skintone. Long lasting and doesn't dry out my lips. I much prefer KVD's formula, shades and lasting power over others such as Kylie Cosmetics, Dose of Colors and Jeffree Starr (the only other brands of liquid lipsticks I've tried).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product. It is just the perfect shade of brown for me. I'm very pale with quite red skin so it can be really difficult for me to pull off a shade like this, but this is just love.

I own about 12 of Kat Von D's Everlasting Liquid lipsticks and I love them. I will concede however that the formula is definitely not created equal with all of them. Lolita, however, is perfect. It doesn't apply streaky and it is super long lasting. It's rare that I have to touch it up much in a day. It is super pigmented which is great, as I find liquid lipsticks have way better staying power the thinner you are able to apply them.

All in all, I think this liquid lipstick really hits it out of the park.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I enjoy watching Kat Von D's videos and think she is a wonderful, down to earth person, but I do not like this lipstick line. The lipstick does not stay on long and it definitely transfers on things. I will say the colors are GORGEOUS and the lipstick does not dry out my lips, it goes on very creamy and smooth. If it was longer lasting it would have been a great product as it is expensive.

I also love Kat's packaging!

on 12/6/2016 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Lolita is lipstick everyone with fair to lightly tanned skin should have in their arsenal or purse. It's one of those magical neutral brownish roses that comes along only every so often (for a sheer finish, UD's Rapture is a duplicate).

The problems with Kat Von D's Everlasting Love lips formulation is that it bleeds along the lip line, and MAN do I hate to have to use a product like lip liner to correct another's needless flaws, esp one claiming longevity Revlon Colorstay, covergirl & maybelline don't have this problem and aren't drying, plus they include a lip gloss. If only any of them had this color! The other gripe of mine is that the applicator stick is waaay to long, and it's nothing more than a design style issue (that could easily be restyled for functionality).

This is the only color in the line I'd invest in since there are a plethora of comparable-performance lipsticks. Nice top coats are lipstick queen's butterfly ball in float & Giorgio Armani lip ecstasy in pink out #504, but both are exceeding overpriced; there are plenty of choices & just be aware that any kind of sticky or oily (including food) will take it off down to poorly outlined lips.

For better wear, I still recommend Revlon Colorstay for long-lasting, matte or glossy top coat lipstick, which also offers more shimmer & metallic shades. Nevertheless, you can count on finding this one in my collection.