Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Lolita

Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Lolita

4.1

I bought both Lolita and Lolita II, although my first ever everlasting liquid lipstick was in the colour Berlin (love!). The formula is quite nice in my opinion, although more drying than other brands like Sephora or Bourjois.
I really like the terracotta colour of Lolita II, however I was extremely disappointed with the colour of Lolita which turned out a mid tone brown. Pure coolish brown, no pink there, and it looks pretty terrible against my pale warm skin.

Maybe it was a bad batch? I'm not sure, but still, wouldn't buy again.

on 7/12/2016 6:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

My go-to everyday shade! There's not much I can say about this lipstick other than it's versatile: I can wear it for any occasion, day/night. It's close to my natural lip colour and the application is so smooth. The finish is lovely and comfortable, almost feels like I've got nothing on! I have Lolita II as well. This is a matte lipstick and I do have dry lips so I have to exfoliate and apply some lip balm beforehand. But when that's taken care of, this lipstick is amazing.

To Read all 94 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/4/2016 5:18:00 PM

Gotta love Lolita. Such a flattering shade on every skin tone.
The lipstick dries matte almost instantly, so you have to work very quickly to get the shape you want. Don't know if that's a pro or a con; probably both?
I'm not a big fan of the applicator, the amount of product it picks up tends to be hit and miss. Sometimes, it gets the perfect amount to avoid getting any unnecessary product on you, but other times, it picks up way too much and I end up having to spread the excess product on parts of my lip that have already dried.
It has very little transfer, from what I've experienced, but it does not take well to touch-ups. If you're missing a little bit in the middle of your lips, you might be able to get away with it, but doing the whole lip again over top of an existing coat with destroy your lips. Mine started feeling gross, gooey and thick, and it ended up crumbling a lot more with two coats than one. If you do need to reapply, I recommend removing the first application and reapply. The consistency itself is very lovely. It's quite soft, almost like a mousse, and smells absolutely wonderful.
I can definitely recommend these lipsticks, especially in this particular shade! For only around $22 CAD, it's a good price too, for such quality.

Lolita I feel is one of those everyday wearable shades but can also be worn on a night out to eat, go to a party, etc. it doesn't budge either way. The only two shades I own are Lolita and Bow n Arrow. Two gorgeous and great shades. Lolita looks so different on each skin tone (obviously) but on my medium, warm skin tone, it creates a rustic brownish with a slight red/mauve color. Gorgeous. It doesn't yellow out my teeth, it doesn't transfer or bleed, like some of the liquid lipsticks I have. I recommend this to anyone, it cost 20$ and it's honestly worth every penny.

on 6/15/2016 4:09:00 PM

My absolute favorite lip stain/color.... This wears like iron and is the perfect MLBB on me. It does dry matte so I add a light gloss on top to make it not so matte. It wears a good 4 hours or until I eat a meal on me. I can drink and it that doesn't budge it, I have to eat a meal to get it to fade. HG status for sure.

on 6/15/2016 3:27:00 PM

I bought Lolita 2 because its a much prettier rose color on me vs Lolita where it turned kinda ash purpley.

The staying power is AMAZING. I kid you not you could literally suck dick and still have 10/10 lips and not have to reapply. It took forever for me to scrub off the swatch I did on my hand while in the store haha.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hands down my favorite liquid lipstick. This shade is the only matte liquid lipstick that does not get chappy after a reapply. So moisturizing and matte. Will DEFINETLY buy again! I wish it came in a bigger size!

on 5/26/2016 3:00:00 AM

I am an NC15 and this shade unfortunately looks just AWFUL on me. I don't actually think this is a bad product (and I do own the shade Lovesick, which is lovely), but this shade is ugh. Lolita looks just beautiful on a lot of people, but not me.

My only issue with the formula is that I find that it can occasionally apply unevenly, especially at the edges of my lips.

on 5/16/2016 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I bought this liquid lipstick after hearing all the hype and it is by far my favorite liquid lipstick and my favorite from the KVD line! The color is a pink-brown and suits my fair skin very nicely. It's neutral enough to look good during the day, but has enough pigmentation to look good at night. Because it is a matte, it does feel very dry on the lips. It applies easily and is incredibly long lasting. Eating and drinking will require some reapplication, but even then it will hold up extraordinarily well against non-greasy foods. For the most part reapplication is only needed in the center of the lips. One tube is $20 and I love this lipstick so much there is no doubt I will be repurchasing!

on 5/16/2016 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I absolutely adore this liquid lipstick i gotta admit i haven't tried a lot but the few i have tried do not compare to the Kat Vond D ones. They are of course quite drying, however the lasting power is incredible. Because it is so drying i have an annoying habit of licking my lips so i will sometimes have to reapply in the centre of my lips. But honestly i am so amazed at how well it lasts when eating and drinking. I really like the packaging as well. The long, slim design with the beautiful print is really elegant yet edgy. I absolutely love this product.

Video Reviews & Tutorials