Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Lolita

Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Lolita

on 2/21/2017 7:32:00 PM

Nice brown nude, beautiful shade, as good as always like other Kat von D lipsticks, Probably wont repurchase this particular shade because it looks too dark on me, not my type. but is is beautiful

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

It's great, long lasting, and I love the colors, but I wouldn't buy this again. It it really drying, and always fades on the inside of my mouth super quickly. If I put a bunch of layers on the inside of my mouth, it's last all day, but it's too expensive, and there are so many good drugstore options out there, that it's not worth it. It's also suuuuper drying.

on 1/2/2017 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have this lipstick in lolita, lolita II and double dare. They are my favorite lippies. Matte finish, buildable coverage and great staying power.

lolita is the most muted, lolita II has more orange in it comparing to lolita, double dare has a tad more pink and is more vibrant.

I'm NC25-30 with pigmented lips.

on 12/31/2016 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Such a beautiful shade! I was hesitant to buy this as it's pretty expensive - £16 - but it's worth every penny. Packaging is sleek and gorgeous. The formula itself is the best I've tried for a liquid lipstick...it's thin but very pigmented so feels comfortable and creamy on the lips without you having to load it on. One layer is more than enough. The colour is a beautiful dusty rosey brown on my NC20/25 skintone. Long lasting and doesn't dry out my lips. I much prefer KVD's formula, shades and lasting power over others such as Kylie Cosmetics, Dose of Colors and Jeffree Starr (the only other brands of liquid lipsticks I've tried).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product. It is just the perfect shade of brown for me. I'm very pale with quite red skin so it can be really difficult for me to pull off a shade like this, but this is just love.

I own about 12 of Kat Von D's Everlasting Liquid lipsticks and I love them. I will concede however that the formula is definitely not created equal with all of them. Lolita, however, is perfect. It doesn't apply streaky and it is super long lasting. It's rare that I have to touch it up much in a day. It is super pigmented which is great, as I find liquid lipsticks have way better staying power the thinner you are able to apply them.

All in all, I think this liquid lipstick really hits it out of the park.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I enjoy watching Kat Von D's videos and think she is a wonderful, down to earth person, but I do not like this lipstick line. The lipstick does not stay on long and it definitely transfers on things. I will say the colors are GORGEOUS and the lipstick does not dry out my lips, it goes on very creamy and smooth. If it was longer lasting it would have been a great product as it is expensive.

I also love Kat's packaging!

on 12/6/2016 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Lolita is lipstick everyone with fair to lightly tanned skin should have in their arsenal or purse. It's one of those magical neutral brownish roses that comes along only every so often (for a sheer finish, UD's Rapture is a duplicate).

The problems with Kat Von D's Everlasting Love lips formulation is that it bleeds along the lip line, and MAN do I hate to have to use a product like lip liner to correct another's needless flaws, esp one claiming longevity Revlon Colorstay, covergirl & maybelline don't have this problem and aren't drying, plus they include a lip gloss. If only any of them had this color! The other gripe of mine is that the applicator stick is waaay to long, and it's nothing more than a design style issue (that could easily be restyled for functionality).

This is the only color in the line I'd invest in since there are a plethora of comparable-performance lipsticks. Nice top coats are lipstick queen's butterfly ball in float & Giorgio Armani lip ecstasy in pink out #504, but both are exceeding overpriced; there are plenty of choices & just be aware that any kind of sticky or oily (including food) will take it off down to poorly outlined lips.

For better wear, I still recommend Revlon Colorstay for long-lasting, matte or glossy top coat lipstick, which also offers more shimmer & metallic shades. Nevertheless, you can count on finding this one in my collection.

on 11/2/2016 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I'm much more impressed with this than I thought I'd be. It's a lovely shade--a deepish, rosy brown that's fashionable but short of trendy and quite flattering. The applicator is perfect, unlike those of other similar products I've tried. It's shaped in such a way that I can get an accurate application, and picks up the perfect amount of product so the product goes on evenly and smoothly without excess to try to deal with. It's not as drying as I expected it to be, either--I found it very comfortable with a swipe of lipbalm on top and my usual MAC Prep + Prime for Lips underneath. It wore well--more than three hours that included eating and drinking before needing a touchup--and there was no bleeding. There's no noxious smell or taste, either. It removed easily with a swipe of micellar water on a cotton pad, and my lips felt surprisingly comfortable after having worn it most of the day. This is a winner for me, and I'll be checking out other shades.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love this perfect neutral colour for every skin tone! I uploaded a pic so you can check it for your reference (it's the last picture) it goes with every single outfit out there, it's a mixture of brown, pink, and mauve. It's sexy and very on point. However, you have to have very moisturized lips.

The color is okay for my skin tone (fair redhead), but I hate how this settles into/seems to accentuate every line on your lips. It just looks gross.