Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Lolita

Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Lolita

Amazing formula and colour!

on 8/11/2017 7:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is the top selling shade and I can see why. The perfect pinky nude shade. A little more pigment than ylbb but perfect when you want a little more color. The formula is matte and drying but not as drying as somematte long wear formulas. This lasts a good 6 hours. It does fade when u eat but overall I love it. I would repurchase.

This colour is so beautiful and texture of this liquid lipstick is very nice. It drys into matte. However it dsnt last long. The moment you eat or drink it vanishes. Unlike santa(red colour) which actually lasts long. Too pricey for this performance. Sorry KVD.

It’s easy to apply and it dries down to a matte finish. I love the shade and lip applicator! I have to say that it’s not as drying out my lips as the Jeffree Star ones. But the KVD liquid lipstick is not as long lasting as the Jeffree Star liquid lipsticks.

This is just my personal experience with the KVD one. I still love the product and I’ll continue using it!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I am very fair, so Lolita is kind of a nude-red hybrid on me. I find it to be very flattering, and the formula is comfortable and long-lasting. It does get very dry after several hours of wear, so I tend to take it all off and re-apply a fresh coat. The packaging is lovely, but sometimes I find the super-long wand to be a little cumbersome. The doe foot is nice, but in the time that KVD has been on the market, newer, better doe foot applicators for liquid lipsticks have come onto the market, so I'd love to see KVD improve theirs as well. At this point, this lipstick is a cult favorite, and it has earned the hype by being a very well-performing product in a shade that flatters a lot of skin tones.

on 6/20/2017 5:04:00 AM

It doesn't really stay on the lips. Whenever I eat or drink, the product falls off SUPER easily. Was expecting better quality from this because of the rave. Guess I will not be repurchasing this :(

The colour is not bad though!

Do you remember that shade of lipstick that you wore all through your teenage years and it was EVERYTHING, you wore it everywhere and to every occasion? As time goes by you forgot about it, new shiny things captured your attention and it's not until you are older you started to thinki whatever happened to that lovely shade of dusky rose I wore an eternity ago and can I ever find it again? I can't even remember the name of the shade except it was an Avon lipstick and it was my whole world until I joined the Australian Army and makeup was a no no for a while.

I digress, enough of memory lane. I have spent the last 20 years trying to find that shade again and I thought I had come close with Lolita - Chestnut Rose but it just isn't quite what I am looking for but it is a beautiful shade and if it wasn't for one problem I would adore it.

It goes on beautiful with one swipe, doesn't feather, dries matte, stays on OK, as long as you don't eat or drink but....and a big but for me....it makes my lips sting something awful and I just can't stand the pain of wearing it. I have tried moisturising, lip primer and wearing a gloss over the top, nothing works. Such a shame otherwise it's just a perfect shade.

It is available in the Studded lipstick so I am going to purchase that next shopping spree and see if it makes a difference.

This is my favorite nude lipstick! Before that i thought i would never wear nude lipsticks, i was more into bold colors. But since i tried it on my lips i fell in love with it- this color is great and one of a kind! It's perfect for work and everyday makeup. I got a lot of compliments when i was wearing it, also many people asked me what is that color/brand. The packaging is gorgeous, also the formula is one of the best liquid lipsticks i came across.

While I love this product cause of the color and lasting power I will save this for occasions when it's okay to go bold otherwise I'll pass. The color is too bold for everyday and it does feel kind of heavy but I would still reourchase cause this is the best liquid lipstick I have ever tried.

on 2/27/2017 12:42:00 AM

I am not a fan of nude color. This one is good, I used just this or mix it with other color. It could tone down the color of other lipstick. The color is nice, not too brown for me, it doesn't chapped or make your lips really dry. Since it is a matte color so it is wiser to use a lipbalm first. It doesn't stain like other liquid lipstick by Kat Von D and stays long, I do whatever (such as eating ,exercising) to test this liquid lipstick .The result was wonderful, doesn't stain and stay nice( only little that got erased because of eating). To remove the color is really easy using a make up remover.

The packaging is slim and long so if fit nearly in every bag. The package is strong so I have no worry to bring this product everywhere.