Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita

Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in LolitaEverlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita

4.1

on 2/13/2018 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

The color is a bit darker than I expected, but I love this a lot. It doesn't budge the whole day, unless you eat something really oily. I always take care of my lips before I put this on. I scrub and put on lipbalm then put this on. I also like to put this in layers. I put on thin layer first, put my lips together to spread it. After that, put another thin layer. I never have issues with over-drying if I do those steps. It doesn't feel like I am wearing anything. I am always surprised when I look myself in the mirror a couple hours after I put this on and it's still there full on color.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

One of the only matte liquid lipsticks I’ve been able to wear that doesn’t dry my lips out like the Sahara and wear or crack really really badly. It’s quite a dramatic colour on me, and truth be told a little bit cool in tone but I love it all the same. I also bought Lolita II which I also love for all the same reasons. I may not buy this colour again but I do want to try more colours in this range.

Fantastic formula, not too drying for a matte! I apply EOS underneath. The colour is great but on the warmer side. I still really like it though despite my cool skin it still works.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a great liquid lip. This color especially it looks good on a diverse range of skin tones. The formula is thin it stays put well I only had to reapply if i ate something really greasy. No complaints here.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

as for formula, it's perfect for liquid lipstick
weightless, doesn't feel like anything
my lips doesn't feel crusty

as for the color, i think it's similar to jeffree star androgyny
but if i have to pick, i will pick kvd one, because i don't like the scent from JS one

on 10/8/2017 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Best liquid lipstick I ever have! It is transfer-proof, long lasting and very very comfortable to wear, which is rare for a matte lipstick. Although lips might start to dry out after 6-7 hours, which is completely understandable. But I could wear this from 7am to 4pm (eating lunch and drinking) and not reapply it at all. Colour is very pigmented but the shade of Lolita appears differently in different lighting. In a darker room it appears as a brown but in natural lighting it appears more mauvey. It settles and dries very fast so be sure to wipe off mistakes fast!

Pros: Very comfortable matte lipstick, long lasting, transfer/kiss proof, thin packaging that fits well into bags
Cons: Colour will run when drinking hot drinks or eating oily food. However much of the colour will still remain. When pulling the applicator out of the bottle some product will come out at the rim, making it a little messy.

Amazing formula and colour!

on 8/11/2017 7:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is the top selling shade and I can see why. The perfect pinky nude shade. A little more pigment than ylbb but perfect when you want a little more color. The formula is matte and drying but not as drying as somematte long wear formulas. This lasts a good 6 hours. It does fade when u eat but overall I love it. I would repurchase.

It’s easy to apply and it dries down to a matte finish. I love the shade and lip applicator! I have to say that it’s not as drying out my lips as the Jeffree Star ones. But the KVD liquid lipstick is not as long lasting as the Jeffree Star liquid lipsticks.

This is just my personal experience with the KVD one. I still love the product and I’ll continue using it!

This colour is so beautiful and texture of this liquid lipstick is very nice. It drys into matte. However it dsnt last long. The moment you eat or drink it vanishes. Unlike santa(red colour) which actually lasts long. Too pricey for this performance. Sorry KVD.

Popular Lipsticks