no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

14 years ago

Shame this is now discontinued! I love it, it is a classy colour, makes me look fabulous and the quality of a packaginhg is divine. If any of you hate, please swap with me?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairRed

15 years ago

I can't even begin to rave enough about this gorgous gloss. I love it. So pretty and pink, it makes me feel SOOOO girly. It is a little heavy, but it keeps my lips feeling conditioned and soft all day, so that is forgivable.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

15 years ago

Neutral LLL While I am not opposed to this shade, I truly dislike the MAC lip lacquers. I don't find them to be very long-lasting, nor glossy, and I despise the applicators. This is not a product I would try again under any circumstances.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

HairOther

15 years ago

I wish I would have read the reviews on this before I purchased it. This is an awful color! I am PPP and this really washed me out. This was a very disappointing purchase after the SA recommended it to me. Save your money and do not buy this color!

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

2.0

16 years ago

This summer I am very into pinks both gloss and lipstick. I am searching for my HG so I buy and buy. I was somewhat disappointed with this one. I am an avid fan of Mac Prrr and I thought this color would be even better. Color: Beautiful pink in the tube. I thought it would be a great color to wear with Spice or Whirl liners (blended) but it's paler than it appears. Consistency: I don't like the Lacquers. I thought I would but they are thick, goopy and hard to apply. This was not for me

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

16 years ago

i really liked this and I am sorta tan asian colored, its really cute peachy pinkish color---quite opaque too!

About reviewer (21 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

16 years ago

This is nice with a brown liner...it sat in my drawer for ever but I recently paired it with dark coffee liner and Cocomo from Milani and it was pretty o.k. Can't say I would buy it again though...but it's not the worse ever either.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age

SkinNormal

HairBrown

2.0

16 years ago

This doesn't look bad on me, but it's nothing special. It's just a baby pink with no shimmer. It's pretty boring, and the consistency is a little goopy. I was excited about the lacquers, but I'm not a fan of the consistency and I miss the vanilla smell that lipglasses have. The brush applicator is nice, but I don't think I would purchase this color again...or any lacquers.

About reviewer (318 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrown

3.0

16 years ago

I like the lip lacquer line a good deal. I really like this color on its own, but it's a little too coral, maybe? I think it would look really good on a person with even a little darker skin, me being PPP.

About reviewer (135 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

16 years ago

I agree with most of the other reviewers on this, Polly Vinyl didnt do anything for my lips it looked very opaque, just like Pepto Bismol, and if your lips have any little imperfections like are a little dry or flaky it will emphasis this and make you look even more awful! I have tried this color soo many times, trying to apply it differently etc. but a few months ago I finally had to give up on it and chucked it out..Sorry MAC, but this is definetly one of your biggest mistakes!

About reviewer (84 reviews)

AgeUnder 18