NYX Professional Makeup Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
NYX Professional Makeup Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation

3.3

Mica, Nylon-12, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Cyclopentasiloxane / Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491)

on 10/10/2017 4:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I've had high expectations of this product due to the fact I love NYX and it is such an affordable powder. The fact is that I have combination skin with a very oily T zone which I try to calm down. Well this product didn't keep me matte for 3 hours. I had to blot like 2 times during 5 hours. You can even see it on your finger that it has not a completely matte finish. So for me it's a big no. If your skin is kinda dry to normal give it a try it will probably work for you but I would definitely not recommend it for combination to oily skin like mine.

on 1/11/2015 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

i LOVE it as a setting powder. makes my face look flawless. then spray the urban decay all nighter then im good all day

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I absolutely love this powder. Since I now have my experiences with this powder I will not be buying another 30 Mac studio fix powder ever. For the most part i have normal skin. So, this powder does not look shiny nor matte on my skin. One thing I llike about this powder is the color match. So much Better then Macs color selection. I do not need to reapply this powder through out the day. I also use this alone and over my foundation. It's so beautiful over foundation. People are always complementing my skin not my makeup when I'm actually wearing my foundation and this powder. When I wear it all alone its okay. It just makes my skin look airbrushed. It states on the box that it's waterproof. I'm not sure about that claim yet I haven't got my makeup wet yet. I'm sure living in crazy Houston that I'll be walking out side and it'll probably start pouring bananas outside unexpectedly. Also it claim to be sweat proof.....that's in contrary with it's earlier claim of waterproof. Sorry ladies I haven't been sweating due to the 30 degrees freezing weather out here. But I'm sure soon enoungh when the Houston humidity returns I'll get to really test it out then I'll update. so far so good. I wear the color tawny. I am a nw43,44,sometime nc50. It depends on what time of the year it is. Right now I'm a nc50. Nc 50 is a lil bit dark on me right now but not a significant change. The packaging is very bulky. Not sleek like the Mac packaging. It's really bulky and weigh a lot. I really do not like the mirror it's shiny and poorly designed. It does come with a sponge applicator. I do not use the sponge. I use my elf powder brush and I stipple and pressed this powder on to my skin. It does say as stated by nyx, to use the sponge for FULL COVERAGE. I tried it and it does go on as full coverage that way. Hope I helped someone bye bye. Also, before I forget. It does not say anything on the box about using this product wet like most powder foundations. It's says use dry. Also I did not smell any harsh odors from the powder. Maybe a slight makeupy scent nothing over powering.