NYX Professional Makeup Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Black
NYX Professional Makeup Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation

3.4

Mica, Nylon-12, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Cyclopentasiloxane / Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491)

on 10/10/2017 4:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I've had high expectations of this product due to the fact I love NYX and it is such an affordable powder. The fact is that I have combination skin with a very oily T zone which I try to calm down. Well this product didn't keep me matte for 3 hours. I had to blot like 2 times during 5 hours. You can even see it on your finger that it has not a completely matte finish. So for me it's a big no. If your skin is kinda dry to normal give it a try it will probably work for you but I would definitely not recommend it for combination to oily skin like mine.

on 1/11/2015 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

i LOVE it as a setting powder. makes my face look flawless. then spray the urban decay all nighter then im good all day

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product is quite good for oily skin like me, and the texture is feel so light on my face, but doesn't have good coverage,if i use it from morning to night it's ruin very quickly and the color is not suit well on my skin, i pick natural shade, and it's too yellow on my face, it's make my yellow skin look more yellow.

Good:
- light texture
-Have a matte look on ur face
-Good on oily skin

Bad:
- Too yellow for asian skin
-Doesn't have good coverage
-Doesn't last longger on ur face

on 3/27/2014 8:35:00 PM

this works at a good setting powder.
it does not give a great coverage but it does control shine and oil.
i am around N15, and i use the lightest shade and the colour matches very well.
the texture of the powder is super soft and apply smoothly on face.

on 3/24/2013 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I got this after seeing its repeated in Emily Noel's yt videos. Luckily ULTA always has testers for their NYX foundations so I was quickly able to spot Soft Beige as being the closest to my yellow NC25 skin. I wear MAC MSF in Medium Plus for added warmth so I was looking for a similar effect, not exact shade match to wear over concealer to make everything more even & flawless. Coverage is quite good, medium and leaves a dewy finish, I love. I dont know if NYX has recently changed its formula or not because I was quite hesitant with this product because of the oxidizing issue many on MUA warned. I wore it for many days in a row & checked in various lights throughout the days and had no issues of the color darkening/orangeing out. However I did notice the wear wasn't superior quality. I often got blotchy (even after using Skindinavia setting spray on top) and I have quite dry skin. I almost always needed to touch up and made the mistake of not having a kabuki on hand and got instantly scared. It was so much darker/orange/muddy looking. I became so conscious of my technique on initial application and just accepted the sloppy blotch face at the end of the day, until I realized its not even worth the effort. On to the next powder search.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this at Ulta, they had a sale going on w/ nyx products and I decided to give this a try. I got mine in #10 caramel..
1. I thought it would have some coverage but, at least for my skin. It doesnt have any.
2. I do have very oily skin and this does not help control it, I think it made it worse.
3. After applying it makes my skin very itchy (hints why I can't build coverage on it)
&& last but not least
Don't like how the powder gets very messy..
I don't think I'll be buying this anytime soon again.

on 5/29/2012 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I am over the moon with this product! It's amazing! First off I love that it has yellow undertones which is hell for me trying to find any kind of foundation that aren't pink shades! Second my face gets super oily as the day goes in and this is the ONLY product that keeps my face matte! It goes on smooth and makes my bronzer/blush look immaculate!! I have no problems with oxidizing or break outs (so far). Coverage is great when I use concealer first! Just a great product for me!! Thank you Nyx!!