NYX Professional Makeup Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
NYX Professional Makeup Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation

4.7

Mica, Nylon-12, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Cyclopentasiloxane / Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491)

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

I absolutely LOVE this powder. Usually I use Neutrogena, but since Ulta was out of my shade, I decided to try this. It provides great additional coverage over my base foundation and stays on all day without becoming all blotchy. It blends nicely and I love the feel of it. Definitely sticking with this from now on since it's amazing and around the same price as the Neutrogena ($10).

on 11/1/2013 11:10:00 PM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine

I love this product! It's so light and sets foundation beautifully without making it look cakey, I'm honestly surprised. I never thought that I would part from my precious MAC skin finish natural setting powder, but this stuff by NYX is even better. I use it to set my Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation and it creates the most flawless canvas that I've ever had, but when I'm lazy I just put this on my naked skin and leave the house. I do need to touch up sometimes during the day as my skin gets quite oily, but I just brush a little bit on and I'm matte for the rest of the day. Definitely my HG powder, I'm in love.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I really like this powder foundation. I have it in SMP11 Sienna which is slightly golden but when blended with a powder brush and my Benefit Get Even blotting powder is a perfect shade. I think that its matte when first applied but 4 to 6 hrs later becomes dewy then oily. Im oily so that expected after 6 hrs. I apply moisturizer let it sink in then conceal dark circles and acne scarring using NYX Full Coverage concealer in Glow and Mac Studio Fix concealer blended (not sure what color). And then I use a D'Natures face brush with light hand with the SMBNF powder foundation and BGE in 02. Perfect match. This can be built up to full coverage however I dont need to, in my opinion. Very cheap also Dolly Pink Lipliner pairs well with it. Loving NYX products.