NYX Professional Makeup Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Other
NYX Professional Makeup Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation

3.0

Mica, Nylon-12, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Cyclopentasiloxane / Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491)

on 9/25/2014 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this as a powder to go over my foundation or bb cream. I think it is a great medium coverage powder. I love that it looks like my actual skin. To me it had a natural look and feel and matches my skin great (I use soft beige). When my face is clearer I use it with my hope in a jar A to Z bb cream and benefit porefessional primer. When I need a little more coverage I use it with benefit primer and maybelline dream wonder fluid (which seems to cover most imperfections).

on 6/29/2014 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think the reason this product has had bad reviews here is because people are using it as foundation. This is a great setting powder on par with other HD setting powders but not as good as MAC's. I like this product for highlighting. I bought the lightest Ivory which is one shade lighter than my skin and I use it under my eyes over my concealer. It is very light and it needs to be applied with a brush and or a bulb sponge. I really like this powder but thinking it is a foundation will disappoint as it is on the sheer side. Probably the best powder for the price in the drugstore. It is very fine and silky.Also if your skin is super oily this will not work. I guess it is a good product but not what it claims.

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

Bought this to wear over my BB cream, both as a setting powder and for a little more coverage. the shade I got 01 Ivory is perfect--yellowish undertones and very fair. Doesn't seem to transfer. I'm not sure I'd use it alone as I'm not fond of powder foundations, but I do really like this one. I haven't gotten any new pimples from it and I've been using it for about a month now.
Update: coverage isn't great on this, and I'm finding other powders can do better job as a finishing powder.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I love wearing powder foundations in the spring/summer, saw this at ulta and figured i would give this a try, first off its 10 bucks, i guess its a fair price, but this stuff did not cover a thing! At best i would saw u could use this as maybe a setting powder but for 10 dollars i have many setting powders that are way cheaper, taking back to ulta!