Pantene Aqua Light Weightless Nourishment(silicone free clear liquid, not the 2 in 1)

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Pantene Aqua Light  Weightless Nourishment(silicone free clear liquid, not the 2 in 1)
Aqua Light  Weightless Nourishment(silicone free clear liquid, not the 2 in 1)

3.0

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG 60 Almond Glycerides, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, methylchloroisothia, Methylisothiazolinone

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

People say it dries out hair, but from a shampoo, i expect nothing but cleaning and i like to use clarifying shampoo to get all the products and oil out of my hair in one wash. So, it does the job for me! It makes my hair squeaky clean and smells good too. Price is also awesome. Only complain i have is its runny texture. So, i won't repurchase as i found more gel like suave naturals which i like better. Other than that, a great shampoo for oily to normal hair.

on 11/5/2013 12:32:00 AM

I quite liked it, my hair is not overly dry or oil. I don't use any heat on my hair so it is very healthy and only wash it every 2-3 days. When I used it I only focused it on my roots not my ends at all I would just let the shampoo flow down to my ends I wouldn't purposely apply it to my ends. I only gave it four stars because it is a tad drying but if used only at the roots it's not bad at all. I used Argon oil so maybe that's why I didn't notice it drying out my hair. It leaves my hair light and I don't feel like I have a huge build up on it, it's very nice and refreshing.

on 5/19/2013 12:33:00 PM

There's nothing worst than washing your hair and, once it's dry, notice a horrible residue in your roots. It looks nasty and the feeling when you touch it is disgusting. Crap product...