Pantene Aqua Light Weightless Nourishment(silicone free clear liquid, not the 2 in 1)

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Pantene Aqua Light  Weightless Nourishment(silicone free clear liquid, not the 2 in 1)
Aqua Light  Weightless Nourishment(silicone free clear liquid, not the 2 in 1)

3.6

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG 60 Almond Glycerides, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, methylchloroisothia, Methylisothiazolinone

on 4/3/2015 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Avoid like the plague. Makes hair tangled & like straw, and yes is clarifying, but does not give you an extra day between shampoos like others do.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I don't care what my hairdresser says - I love this shampoo. I have very oily skin, so that often translates to greasy hair faster than normal. I, however, hate using clarifying shampoos too often because it strips away the oils too often and causes my hair to get greasier, faster (just like the experts say!). BUT - this is the one exception to that rule. The shampoo feels like a clarifying shampoo in that it really foams up and makes your hair squeaky clean after a wash, but my hair still lasts a long time before getting greasy (in fact, it's even improved and is lasting longer). I've used this with non-colored hair and with color-treated hair and in both scenarios, this is the greatest.

on 3/10/2014 1:30:00 PM

This is an affordable silicone-free shampoo. Nice packaging. Very fresh and pleasant scent. Leaves hair (literally) squeaky clean. The downside of this product is that it is quite drying and makes my fine hair frizzier than usual so I would not be able to use this as my regular shampoo. Instead I use it as a clarifying shampoo once a week and it works very well for that purpose. Not a bad product for the money you pay for it. Will probably not repurchase - it is not as good as Garnier Fructis Pure Shine shampoo, which I also use for clarifying... the difference being that the Garnier Fructis shampoo does not have parabens (or silicones, yay!) and it is not drying at all.

on 11/5/2013 12:32:00 AM

I quite liked it, my hair is not overly dry or oil. I don't use any heat on my hair so it is very healthy and only wash it every 2-3 days. When I used it I only focused it on my roots not my ends at all I would just let the shampoo flow down to my ends I wouldn't purposely apply it to my ends. I only gave it four stars because it is a tad drying but if used only at the roots it's not bad at all. I used Argon oil so maybe that's why I didn't notice it drying out my hair. It leaves my hair light and I don't feel like I have a huge build up on it, it's very nice and refreshing.

I bought this one since I have oily hair, with dry ends on a complete whim. I just needed a replacement shampoo. Personally, I love this. It has a light lather, pleasant scent, and cleans my hair without it feeling stripped like other shampoos (LUSH's I Love Juicy, herbal essences degunkify). It leaves my hair feeling soft and clean. I don't use the matching conditioner, I've been using the organix Moroccan Argan Oil conditioner with it, and it's wonderful. I will be repurchasing!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love love this shampoo!!! I am been searching for a great shampoo for years and have finnally found it. I have very fine, curly, dry over processed hair. So I need a shampoo that will clean and condition my hair without weighing it down. This shampoo fits the bill. It not only cleans my hair but it leaves it shinny, soft and beautifuly. I have tried all types of shampoos very very expensive to drug store brands and this is far the best for my hair type.

I don't know why people are complaining about the smell. I think it smells great!!

Please don't every stop making this shampoo. Oh buy the way I use Pantene aqua light conditioner too. Fantastic!!!!!

on 9/15/2012 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This shampoo was really. The scent is really nice and last. It makes my hair feel really shiny and soft especially if i use the conditioner with it over a great shampoo

Popular Shampoos