PANTENE Aqua Light Weightless Nourishment(silicone free clear liquid, not the 2 in 1)

Filtered by hair type : Straight
PANTENE Aqua Light  Weightless Nourishment(silicone free clear liquid, not the 2 in 1)
Aqua Light  Weightless Nourishment(silicone free clear liquid, not the 2 in 1)

2.8

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG 60 Almond Glycerides, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, methylchloroisothia, Methylisothiazolinone

on 4/16/2017 7:45:00 PM

I've been using this shampoo for over a month now.

I wash my hair approx. every 3 days. My scalp isn't very greasy, I'd say it's normal. This shampoo really makes my hair feel weightless. The scent is fabulous, I love it - my hair smells very nice, especially the first day after washing it!! I have to say - the scent is probably the biggest reason why I dig this shampoo.

I recommend using conditioner or oil after washing your hair with this shampoo as it can leave your hair tangled and difficult to brush afterwards. I use my Pantene Pro-V Keratine Repair Oil after drying my hair with towel.

Repurchase? Yes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is the only Pantene shampoo I've used that I didn't love. It made my scalp badly itchy and flakey, in addition to drying out my hair and making it harder to comb through.

On the other hand, after I gave up on it, my husband finished off the bottle without any scalp problems, just a slightly more straw-like texture to his coarser, wavy hair.

on 4/3/2015 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Avoid like the plague. Makes hair tangled & like straw, and yes is clarifying, but does not give you an extra day between shampoos like others do.

on 6/24/2014 10:54:00 PM

Love the way it makes my long, fine hair feel, smell & look! Sooo soft and as it's drying naturally and silky (but not weighed down at all) when dry. One of my favorite drugstore shampoos!

on 1/9/2014 4:05:00 PM

Not bad but not exciting either. I have fine, thin straight normal hair and I just found it didn't do a lot for me, there are other better shampoos out there.

on 8/27/2013 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

For fine, dry, colored hair, this is.. well.. crappy. In the shower I got a really really clean feeling, like squeaky clean feeling but after that, they felt stripped down and really really dry. I got a small sample of this in the mail a while ago, I finished it because I can't stand throwing products away, but I hope I never get a sample of this again. The packaging is cute and the scent is ok, but that's the only good thing about this product.

Holy grail. I don't know why but this shampoo just WORKS for me. Absolutely amazing. I don't know why I keep trying other shampoo's when I need to just stick with this one. It cleans my hair beautifully and leaves it shiny and bouncy. Never strips it, doesn't leave behind any build up. It just gives the best "basic clean" and gets the job done. My mom also swears by this Aqua Light range by Pantene. None of their other products work for us.. So please Pantene, if you ever happen to come across this review.. Don't ever discontinue the Aqua Light range.. It's absolutely brilliant.

on 10/27/2012 3:43:00 PM

ABSOLUTELY AWFUL
I have lots of thin hair. My boyfriend has very thick hair. Both of our hairs can get weighed down so we tried this. I am on accutane so I only wash my hair every 3 days. I used this and it coated my hair in sticky stuff and I had to wash it the next day to get it out, ICK. Left it feeling so nasty. It made my boyfriend's hair flat and sticky. HoRRIBLE.

on 9/11/2012 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I purchased this shampoo because it is silicone, sufate and paraben free. The packaging is nice and it sounds perfect for my fine, straight hair.

After one use, I love it! My hair is brilliantly shiny with lots of body, which is lovely. I don't need a lot of moisture because my hair is quite healthy and tends to get weighed down if I use shampoos that are specifically for repairing damage or moisturizing.

I definitely reccommend trying it out for the price.

on 6/25/2012 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This shampoo is getting a lot of hype on TV and in magazines. It's sold out in a lot of the stores I go to. I tried it and would say it's not the worst shampoo I've ever used but not the best either.
I have been using it off and on for a couple of months. Basically I found it drying. It has no moisture in it. To have moisture shampoo doesn't have to make your hair greasy, or it shouldn't. But this stuff leaves you with dry flyaway hair. It might work if your hair is really fine and maybe oily. But for my hair which is thick and pretty normal it's not that great. I use it once in awhile when I want to clarify it ie get rid of excess oil. Which means maybe once a week. I hate the smell of it. It smells like a mosquito repellant to me. And I hate the bottle which is tall and skinny. Falls over in the shower every time.