Pantene Aqua Light Weightless Nourishment(silicone free clear liquid, not the 2 in 1)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Pantene Aqua Light  Weightless Nourishment(silicone free clear liquid, not the 2 in 1)
Aqua Light  Weightless Nourishment(silicone free clear liquid, not the 2 in 1)

3.5

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG 60 Almond Glycerides, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, methylchloroisothia, Methylisothiazolinone

on 4/16/2017 7:45:00 PM

I've been using this shampoo for over a month now.

I wash my hair approx. every 3 days. My scalp isn't very greasy, I'd say it's normal. This shampoo really makes my hair feel weightless. The scent is fabulous, I love it - my hair smells very nice, especially the first day after washing it!! I have to say - the scent is probably the biggest reason why I dig this shampoo.

I recommend using conditioner or oil after washing your hair with this shampoo as it can leave your hair tangled and difficult to brush afterwards. I use my Pantene Pro-V Keratine Repair Oil after drying my hair with towel.

Repurchase? Yes.

on 4/20/2016 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

When I first used this I thought FINALLY, the best shampoo I have ever used, it made my hair very voluminous yet shiny and nice feeling. But after the second or third wash, it gave me horrible itchiness and dandruff. I gave it to my sister and maybe she won't have problems with it.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

People say it dries out hair, but from a shampoo, i expect nothing but cleaning and i like to use clarifying shampoo to get all the products and oil out of my hair in one wash. So, it does the job for me! It makes my hair squeaky clean and smells good too. Price is also awesome. Only complain i have is its runny texture. So, i won't repurchase as i found more gel like suave naturals which i like better. Other than that, a great shampoo for oily to normal hair.

on 12/28/2013 7:44:00 PM

Love this shampoo for my oily hair!! It's gets rid of all the oils but still keeps it soft and shiny like hair should be!!and it doesn't over dry out my hair!! HG shampoo and i can go five days without washing my hair and it will still be fresh on the fifth day with no added help!

on 6/30/2013 7:08:00 AM

I used to love Pantene, but i have got to say i have been very disappointed in it. This product does not make my hair as nice as i am used to. It is not rich enough and is perhaps called Aqua-light because it is so watered-down and does not do much for moisture. They do have better shampoos, but still i do not like it as much anymore. I would not recommend this product at all!

Holy grail. I don't know why but this shampoo just WORKS for me. Absolutely amazing. I don't know why I keep trying other shampoo's when I need to just stick with this one. It cleans my hair beautifully and leaves it shiny and bouncy. Never strips it, doesn't leave behind any build up. It just gives the best "basic clean" and gets the job done. My mom also swears by this Aqua Light range by Pantene. None of their other products work for us.. So please Pantene, if you ever happen to come across this review.. Don't ever discontinue the Aqua Light range.. It's absolutely brilliant.

on 5/28/2013 5:17:00 AM

Not great but not bad for target shampoo. I have oily hair and it didn't make it worse like some shampooos, but it dosen't make my hair incredible or anything.

on 11/14/2012 4:26:00 PM

Worst shampoo I've ever tried! There are so many shampoos available do not but this one.
It made my hair really greasy after an hour. Although I get oily hair easily, with heads and shoulder its the next day (24 hours later not 1)
It does not feel light at all. Do not recommend!

I always try different shampoos and conditioners. This one happened to come my way.
It's awesome how it's silicone free. My hair hasn't reacted badly or anything to it. My hair does go soft and smooth, but it does make my hair a little flat.

I was very surprised with this shampoo. I needed something cheap and nice smelling as i am in the middle of moving plus on a student budget. The shampoo lathers nice and smells very fresh. It does make my hair feel a bit stringy but the conditioner fixes that (i'll be writing a review on that also). I hardly do anything to my hair style or color-wise so i was very happy to see that it didn't strip my hair or make it frizzy. Over all i am very happy with this shampoo. I will be repurchasing!

Popular Shampoos