Pantene Aqua Light Weightless Nourishment(silicone free clear liquid, not the 2 in 1)

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Pantene Aqua Light  Weightless Nourishment(silicone free clear liquid, not the 2 in 1)
Aqua Light  Weightless Nourishment(silicone free clear liquid, not the 2 in 1)

3.2

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG 60 Almond Glycerides, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, methylchloroisothia, Methylisothiazolinone

on 4/16/2017 7:45:00 PM

I've been using this shampoo for over a month now.

I wash my hair approx. every 3 days. My scalp isn't very greasy, I'd say it's normal. This shampoo really makes my hair feel weightless. The scent is fabulous, I love it - my hair smells very nice, especially the first day after washing it!! I have to say - the scent is probably the biggest reason why I dig this shampoo.

I recommend using conditioner or oil after washing your hair with this shampoo as it can leave your hair tangled and difficult to brush afterwards. I use my Pantene Pro-V Keratine Repair Oil after drying my hair with towel.

Repurchase? Yes.

on 10/30/2015 7:35:00 AM

I love this shampoo for my fine, wavy, oilier at roots, dryer at ends hair. It cleans nicely, doesn't tangle or dry out my hair, has a fresh & pretty scent, and gives me a nice, clean base to try out different conditioners. This is not a "clarifying" shampoo, however. This contains Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, which is a polyquat that is used to help with detangling and conditioning hair (which is why it doesn't feel quite as "stripping" as a clarifying shampoo). This ingredient does have a high potential for build up, much like certain silicones, so build up sensitive individuals would still need to clarify once in a while. Overall, this $4 shampoo is fantastic on my hair, and I've purchased it numerous times over the years.

on 4/3/2015 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Avoid like the plague. Makes hair tangled & like straw, and yes is clarifying, but does not give you an extra day between shampoos like others do.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

People say it dries out hair, but from a shampoo, i expect nothing but cleaning and i like to use clarifying shampoo to get all the products and oil out of my hair in one wash. So, it does the job for me! It makes my hair squeaky clean and smells good too. Price is also awesome. Only complain i have is its runny texture. So, i won't repurchase as i found more gel like suave naturals which i like better. Other than that, a great shampoo for oily to normal hair.

on 8/7/2014 8:00:00 PM

I received a sample of this, along with the conditioner, and have only used them both once. I do like it, however as I have very thick hair I just felt it didn't do enough for me and had to use quite a bit of the shampoo as compared to the amount I would use with my regular products. I did like the look of the shampoo though as it's clear! My hair did feel lighter as the day went on, but by the next day it wasn't. I generally only wash my hair a couple of times a week as it's soo thick and takes forever to dry, so I don't think this is the right product for me. It's not bad, but just not up my alley.

on 3/21/2014 2:42:00 AM

I really like this shampoo! As many other have mentioned, it does make your hair feel squeaky clean, but this is only noticeable whilst still in the shower, once your hair is damp/drying, it feels just like normal hair!

This shampoo has a very pleasant scent, and with the matching conditioner, your hair smell delicious afterwards. When first out of the bottle, the shampoo is quite thick, but once on your hair, it lathers up so well and definitely cleans your hair!

I use this shampoo with the matching conditioner, and i really like how my hair looks, feels and smells after! I certainly think my hair feels light and with no residue, as it should! :)

washed my hair about 2 hours ago, and I cannot stop feeling my hair! It is so silky and soft, and so nice to touch! I cannot wait to wash my hair again!

Overall, i certainly like this shampoo! It does everything it says it does, and it I really really like the smell, nice and fresh. I would defiantly recommend this shampoo to everyone!

on 3/10/2014 1:30:00 PM

This is an affordable silicone-free shampoo. Nice packaging. Very fresh and pleasant scent. Leaves hair (literally) squeaky clean. The downside of this product is that it is quite drying and makes my fine hair frizzier than usual so I would not be able to use this as my regular shampoo. Instead I use it as a clarifying shampoo once a week and it works very well for that purpose. Not a bad product for the money you pay for it. Will probably not repurchase - it is not as good as Garnier Fructis Pure Shine shampoo, which I also use for clarifying... the difference being that the Garnier Fructis shampoo does not have parabens (or silicones, yay!) and it is not drying at all.

on 1/9/2014 4:05:00 PM

Not bad but not exciting either. I have fine, thin straight normal hair and I just found it didn't do a lot for me, there are other better shampoos out there.

on 12/28/2013 7:44:00 PM

Love this shampoo for my oily hair!! It's gets rid of all the oils but still keeps it soft and shiny like hair should be!!and it doesn't over dry out my hair!! HG shampoo and i can go five days without washing my hair and it will still be fresh on the fifth day with no added help!

I put down that I would buy this again because my husband will use nothing else but this on his "military" haircut. Personally, I would never use this or anything that has the word "Pantene" on it. ick! Their products either weigh my hair down or make me look like the neighbor's scarecrow or both. I hate putting this in the buggy at the commissary but my man does love it. He's a freak lol I told him it would make him go bald but he won't believe me!