PANTENE Aqua Light Weightless Nourishment(silicone free clear liquid, not the 2 in 1)

Filtered by skin type : Normal
PANTENE Aqua Light  Weightless Nourishment(silicone free clear liquid, not the 2 in 1)
Aqua Light  Weightless Nourishment(silicone free clear liquid, not the 2 in 1)

1.7

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG 60 Almond Glycerides, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, methylchloroisothia, Methylisothiazolinone

on 4/20/2016 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

When I first used this I thought FINALLY, the best shampoo I have ever used, it made my hair very voluminous yet shiny and nice feeling. But after the second or third wash, it gave me horrible itchiness and dandruff. I gave it to my sister and maybe she won't have problems with it.

on 5/19/2013 12:33:00 PM

There's nothing worst than washing your hair and, once it's dry, notice a horrible residue in your roots. It looks nasty and the feeling when you touch it is disgusting. Crap product...

Years i've avoided Pantene because i heard its "the devil" and tried this out for shits and giggles. I got this stuff because it was silicone free shampoo. It suds up a lot and detangles my hair as it rinses (i have a problem with shampoo leaving my hair knotty) My hair is left volumized, soft (but not overly soft) and EXTREMELY SHINY!!! But not greasy shiny. It's very lightweight. the packaging is lovely and it smells clean.

One problem i have with this is that my hair gets oiler quicker?
I will probably rotate this with mane n tail so my hair doesn't get used to it.
^u^

Edit: Bumping the rating up! This shampoo for some reason. doesn't make my overly sensitive bitch of a scalp inflamed and itchy! I washed with Head and shoulders 1 wash ago and my scalp was just going NUTS! then i went right back to this and it feels normal!

Edit: I've noticed my hair line is receding ever since i started using this?
Damn. And i feel like my hair is coated. boo