Pantene Aqua Light Weightless Nourishment(silicone free clear liquid, not the 2 in 1)

Pantene Aqua Light  Weightless Nourishment(silicone free clear liquid, not the 2 in 1)

3.3

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG 60 Almond Glycerides, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, methylchloroisothia, Methylisothiazolinone

on 4/20/2016 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

When I first used this I thought FINALLY, the best shampoo I have ever used, it made my hair very voluminous yet shiny and nice feeling. But after the second or third wash, it gave me horrible itchiness and dandruff. I gave it to my sister and maybe she won't have problems with it.

It works really work on my fine easily greasy hair. I love that it doesn't weight my hair down and helps my hair stay completely grease-free for 2 days (which is great for me).

To Read all 52 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/30/2015 7:35:00 AM

I love this shampoo for my fine, wavy, oilier at roots, dryer at ends hair. It cleans nicely, doesn't tangle or dry out my hair, has a fresh & pretty scent, and gives me a nice, clean base to try out different conditioners. This is not a "clarifying" shampoo, however. This contains Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, which is a polyquat that is used to help with detangling and conditioning hair (which is why it doesn't feel quite as "stripping" as a clarifying shampoo). This ingredient does have a high potential for build up, much like certain silicones, so build up sensitive individuals would still need to clarify once in a while. Overall, this $4 shampoo is fantastic on my hair, and I've purchased it numerous times over the years.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is the only Pantene shampoo I've used that I didn't love. It made my scalp badly itchy and flakey, in addition to drying out my hair and making it harder to comb through.

On the other hand, after I gave up on it, my husband finished off the bottle without any scalp problems, just a slightly more straw-like texture to his coarser, wavy hair.

on 4/3/2015 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Avoid like the plague. Makes hair tangled & like straw, and yes is clarifying, but does not give you an extra day between shampoos like others do.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I don't care what my hairdresser says - I love this shampoo. I have very oily skin, so that often translates to greasy hair faster than normal. I, however, hate using clarifying shampoos too often because it strips away the oils too often and causes my hair to get greasier, faster (just like the experts say!). BUT - this is the one exception to that rule. The shampoo feels like a clarifying shampoo in that it really foams up and makes your hair squeaky clean after a wash, but my hair still lasts a long time before getting greasy (in fact, it's even improved and is lasting longer). I've used this with non-colored hair and with color-treated hair and in both scenarios, this is the greatest.

on 3/31/2015 6:41:00 AM

I was really surprise with this shampoo...it rinsed out all the residue and other products that were on my skin...I definitely was happy that it didn't feel that the product was dense and it still had good lather...It made my hair and scalp feel moisturize and healthy

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

It really feels like my hair was super light; since there is hardly any color from the shampoo, I could definitely say It was really good.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

My hair is pretty oily (1c).. so its not curly more like bumps.. i feel like this makes my hair more shiny, clean and doesnt weight it down.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

People say it dries out hair, but from a shampoo, i expect nothing but cleaning and i like to use clarifying shampoo to get all the products and oil out of my hair in one wash. So, it does the job for me! It makes my hair squeaky clean and smells good too. Price is also awesome. Only complain i have is its runny texture. So, i won't repurchase as i found more gel like suave naturals which i like better. Other than that, a great shampoo for oily to normal hair.

on 8/7/2014 8:00:00 PM

I received a sample of this, along with the conditioner, and have only used them both once. I do like it, however as I have very thick hair I just felt it didn't do enough for me and had to use quite a bit of the shampoo as compared to the amount I would use with my regular products. I did like the look of the shampoo though as it's clear! My hair did feel lighter as the day went on, but by the next day it wasn't. I generally only wash my hair a couple of times a week as it's soo thick and takes forever to dry, so I don't think this is the right product for me. It's not bad, but just not up my alley.

Popular Shampoos