Pantene Aqua Light Weightless Nourishment(silicone free clear liquid, not the 2 in 1)

Filtered by age: 36-43
Pantene Aqua Light  Weightless Nourishment(silicone free clear liquid, not the 2 in 1)
Aqua Light  Weightless Nourishment(silicone free clear liquid, not the 2 in 1)

2.5

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG 60 Almond Glycerides, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, methylchloroisothia, Methylisothiazolinone

on 1/9/2014 4:05:00 PM

Not bad but not exciting either. I have fine, thin straight normal hair and I just found it didn't do a lot for me, there are other better shampoos out there.

I originally bought this after I read a very favourable review by a blogger by someone with very similar hair to me (basically, oily!). After a few days it was obvious it wasn't working for me as a daily shampoo so I then used it as a clarifying shampoo and it worked well for a while. But I eventually realised that although it was doing a good job at removing build-up it was also leaving my hair very slightly coated - totally weird! I'm using it up but I won't re-purchase. I'm giving it a 3 as it is quite good and very good value, just not suited to my hair.

on 4/19/2012 3:01:00 PM

Got a sample in the mail from P&G. This stuff SUCKS. After one use, my hair is trashed. Let it air dry (after using the matching conditioner) and it is so frizzy and gross. I don't know what the heck they put in it but I lathered up twice and my hair still didn't feel clean. No thank you.

on 2/8/2012 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

UPDATE: This isn't the worse I have used nor the best. It did end up leaving my hair really dry after a few weeks of use. I had to go back to my regular shampoo.

ORIGINAL: This is for the clear liquid shampoo, not the 2 in 1 with the same name. All other aspects including conditioner and stylers stay the same when I road test a shampoo.

I am still deciding on this. The biggest plus are the price, the wonderful Pantene smell and that it is SILICONE FREE (if only it was sulfate free too, but it has sulfates). But Pantene scares me because we all know they start out great and then eventually trash your hair. I am almost afraid to use it because I don't want my fresh hair color to be affected, but I love the smell and how light weight it is on my fine/wavy locks. However, as I said, the jury is still out on how this is affecting my hair. I will update if I come to a conclusive answer.

Popular Shampoos