Tarina Tarantino Dreamy Jewel Eyeshadow palette

No Image

1 review

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I really have to learn how to upload photos but I'm so old school I don't even know how our new camera works. But if you saw a photo of this palette, you'd do what I did and run right out and buy it and then use it every day. You can see great photos and swatches at Temptalia.com. I'd never even really "registered" the existence of this brand of cosmetics before seeing this palette featured at Temptalia and then I bought it the next day and plan to go back for more from this line.

Dreamy consists of 5 fabulous shadows in the brown/copper/neutral family. I'm not a big fan of copper but even I can wear and do wear the one in this palette. The 2 brown shades (one very dark, along the lines of Nars Coconut Grove but with glitter and the other a lighter dark brown with a fabulous satiny sheen) are so wearable and gorgeous and the 2 light shades (one similar to MAC Dazzlelight and the other a peach-tinged beige) are all fantastically pigmented, apply like a total dream and blend perfectly. The shades all so well co-ordinated to work together beautifully and effortlessly - you can not put these together "wrong". The packaging is first rate - a sturdy, solid compact that has a fair bit of "heft" and a good sized mirror.

I always thought Tarina Tarantino was a bit of an "out there" line with unwearable colours and very over-the-top looks but this palette has convinced me otherwise. Do consider checking this palette (and a few of her others in different colour "families" - a green one, a grey one, a purple one, etc.) if you are looking for a great quality product and a terrific end result.