Uploaded by Jexka

Reviews

1.0
fromddha

3 months ago

This just made my hair crunchy, stringy, dry, and frizzy. I was hoping it would add some texture, but it just made my hair look horrible. I havent had this experience with other sprays. I didnt mind the smell - it's a fake coconut sunscreen smell, which is somewhat expected with a beach spray.

If it works for your hair, its a great bargain.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (140 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

1.0

Jul/24/2018

I have ultra thin, fine hair. This did give it body, in a terrible way - sticky and pouf-y, very matte (which is what the bottle says, so at least there is full disclosure). No waves, just frizz. I had better luck with Verb sea texture cream (don't love the smell of Verb, and it lingers, but it does not weigh down my thin and fine hair).

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Jun/14/2018

This has worked wonders with my wavy hair. It looks like I put alot of effort into it, and nope, just this!!! It's wonderful!!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium

HairBrown

May/01/2018

I had half of my hair cut off, and wasn't quite sure how to style it. I decided to go with something simple -- beach waves, and got this product. It works great on my baby fine hair. My hair is mostly straight with only a slight wave. This makes it more wavy, and I can wear my hair down with very little styling involved. It also makes my hair look thicker.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1546 reviews)

Age

May/01/2018

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1546 reviews)

Age

3.0

Mar/27/2018

This doesn’t do very well at creating that beachy, wavy, textured hair you get from actual being at the beach. If you try to spray it it dries super fast and so you have to scrunch your hair one section at a time. And even then it mostly makes it look frizzy because it sticks to your hand and when you pull away it tangles up like a rat’s nest. But it does add texture and volume. And it smells …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

Mar/27/2018

This doesn't do a great job at what it's actually supposed to do-i.e., I don't get beautiful waves. However, it's better at creating volume than anything else I've used. I typically hate scented products, but the tropical banana scent is amazing.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Mar/17/2018

This doesn't dry my hair out it adds a lot of volume and texture. Also it smells amazing!!

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Fair

2.0

Dec/18/2017

Makes my hair stringy and flat and the fake coconut smell is disgusting. Just no.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1588 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Oct/06/2017

I have shoulder length hair that is wavy on it own. This spray doesn't look like you just walk off the beach but it does add more texture and doesn't dry my hair out. It works best when you only spray a little and then scrunch your hair to spread it. I also like the smell. Over all for the price and the amount of product you get, this is worth at least trying it out.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age19-24