Avon Forever

Avon Forever

4.5

on 9/23/2015 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Love this blend of orange blossom, musk, and pink pepper. $30 is kinda steep for Avon, but this feels custom made for me. Wish they made dryer sheets with this scent.

on 2/6/2012 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Another new fragrance from Avon belonging to the Today Tomorrow Always series. This one being called Forever smells really nice upon first application and it dries down lovely as well. The pink pepper is noticeable right away but I do not notice the orange blossom too strongly. The only other note mentioned in the description is musk but I have never been able to tell what that is in fragrances. This is a lovely scent but as always, it is not long lasting. It's sisters Today & Tomorrow seem to last way longer on myself. I do think this fragrance is nice but I take away one point for it's lasting power. I think in order to wear this one out and about for a long day or evening would require a purse spray for touch ups to keep the fragrance fresh and ongoing. I only ordered the sample vials so I cannot review the bottle but it appears to be very similar to the others in this lineup. The price is a bit over the top IMO because it is only a 1.7oz. bottle for $30 and for a little more than twice that amount, I can go buy a 3.4 oz. designer fragrance from Nordstrom's that is twice as large. So...you see my point with Avon's pricing lately. If this was not quite so much, then having to respray would not be a big deal.

Popular Fragrances