Nicole Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi

Nicole  Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi

4.7

I discovered this color too late since the Kardashian Collection is now difficult to find, I think it's discontinued. I love love this color, it's a pretty color that looks fab on all skin tones. It's currently one of my favorite colors it's bright but not alarming, just a nice pop of color. :) This always happens you fall in love with a product and then it gets discontinued. Luckily, I was in TJ Max and found Kourt is Read-y for a Pedi and I bought two back ups. :) If anyone knows of a good dupe please let me know. :)

on 1/22/2013 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I am not a Kardashian fan, but I love this color so much. It is a perfect red for me. In the bottle, it looks like a bright lipstick red, but it pulls even brighter and more orange on my skin (pale NC15-20). It reminds me of old technicolor movies that have exaggerated bright colors that almost seem to glow (like in The Wizard of Oz). This color, on my skin tone, is a true enough red that I got away with wearing it for Christmas, but it has enough orange that it makes a fun summer pedi color, too.

The best part is the formula, which is not overly goopy or thin, goes on evenly in 2 coats, and dries fast. It is somewhere between a jelly and a creme (almost like an opaque jelly?), with no shimmer. I like this shade so much that I went back and got the Khloe teal shade, too.

To Read all 7 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

My HG nail polish! Beautiful bright red/orange colour. It is perfect for summer. Bright for daytime, especially in sunlight you can noticd the orange in it, but also classy enough to be worn at night. I receive so many compliments when I wear this colour. The application is great. I only need 2 coats and it doesn't chip. I can usually go a week without having to retouch. Already stocked up in case it gets discontinued. TRY THIS COLOUR you won't regret it.

on 10/26/2012 5:17:00 PM

This color is gorgeous! a bright red with a hint of orange, i almost wish it had a little MORE orange, but i still love it. The formula is great and
the brush is wider than most so it goes on quickly!
i would totally repurchase this and i will try the other colors in the line!

on 6/17/2012 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I really like this color. It is a bright bright red with a touch of orange. Great for a pedi as the name indicates. I don't know if I got a bad batch or if it had been on the shelf awhile but the consistency on the polish was very tacky and did not go on real smooth. For a $7 polish I would expect a better consistency. Although I was a little disappointed in the quality I would still repurchase because I like the color THAT much.

on 2/15/2012 11:07:00 PM

I really love this colour. Its bright bright bright! Its red, but with almost a orangish tone to it. There is no shimmer or anything, but the formula is great quality, and you could get away with one coat, but i did 2 just to make sure it was completley opaque. the brush is a great asset of these products, so easy to use!
I would definetley recomend this one to everyone!

on 2/5/2012 8:43:00 PM

A very pretty bright orangey red that goes on nicely. It took 2 coats but for complete opacity I could've gone for a third coat. Used OPI Nail Envy as a base and topped off with Seche Vite. I like that the application was smooth, not thick and goopey. The brush is very nice, wide and flat. I usually don't get more than three days to any manicure as I can't stand any wear at the free edge but I'll see how this wears and update. Based on application and color, I would repurchase.

Popular Polishes