3.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

14 years ago

My HG before it was discontinued in the US. This stays put on the hottest day in California. Looks great on camera as well as off. Made my skin look so flawless, i've never recieved more complaments than when I wore this. Truly Full coverage with out looking like a mask, blendable, natural looking, creamy, lasted all day long, and I never had to use a concealer with it. Perfect in my eyes. I loved it so much I bought 5 refill containers of it 4 years ago. I save it for special occasions, and i'm down to my last one but now it's so old that I have to give myself a facial right after using it becasue it makes my skin congested. ...SIGH.. .. But when it was new it was dreamy...lol.... I never used the compact since the compact would let it dry out. Instead I just bought the refill and unscrewed the cap when i wanted to use it. Why do they always discontinue the wonderful products and replace them with shitty inferior ones?!

About reviewer (117 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

2.0

16 years ago

PPP Strawberry Blonde w/ dry skin. I didn't like the color because it turned yellow on my skin. Plus, it was hard to blend.b

About reviewer (148 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

17 years ago

Wish they were still making this it is reall good cream foundation. Great for Humid places. Stays put and didnt run or spot off. Has pretty full coverage.

About reviewer (126 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBrown

18 years ago

This product may not still be around. I am not sure. I used it a lot. Its a cream to powder compact makeup, that goes on cooling and stays pretty creamy on the skin. You have to buy the compact separately, which kind of bites. But the colours are nice and neutral, and the quality is good.

About reviewer (1772 reviews)

Age19-24