This is one of those that either will or will not work for you! I've seen so many different experiences and decided to try it out for myself...
This is a lightweight serum that you use a couple of drops of AM and PM, before your moisturizer. It contains a fair amount of alcohol and not a great deal in the way of effective lightening ingredients to fade dark spots. I counted Vit C, E (both destroyed by the oxidizing see-through bottle packaging), a couple of plant extracts, an AHA (Citric acid) and a BHA (Salicylic acid) and that's about it! The rest were humectants and binding ingredients.
With the right packaging and a few tweaks to the ingredients list I'm sure this could be a fab product. As it is I just didn't find it all that effective. and whatever is in there is not at the concentration it should be. I used up my sample on one area - my chin as this is where my marks show up the most frequently.
In the week or so I used this I saw only a minor difference in the color of the marks, it was barely even noticeable. What I liked about it on the other hand is that it didn't cause any adverse reactions (it's fragrance, silicone & paraben-free) and it helped keep my chin area blemish-free, most likely down to the AHA & BHA content. However I wouldn't go out and repurchase for that effect alone as I have other products that take care of that, and at a much better price point.
My advice: Try before you buy!
~ My HG list ~
(As I've sampled many 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora)
1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment