Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution

Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution

3.1

Aqua/Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, PPG-6-Decyltetradeceth-30, Phenoxyethanol, Salicylic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil/Lavender Oil, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Citrus Tachibana/Citrus Aurantium Tachibana Peel Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract/Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract

on 11/22/2017 1:52:00 PM

This is nothing! No results after one entire bottle. Chanel Le Blanc serum works 1000 times better.

on 11/22/2017 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Decided to try this product on a whim when I was struggling to get rid of several dark acne marks that wouldn't fade despite repeated use of vitamin C and AHA products. Applied it every night for a week and it managed to fade the marks considerably well. They weren't completely gone, but it was barely noticeable. So far it's the most effective product for fading pigmentation that I've tried. Only downside is that it's really expensive in Malaysia.

on 8/8/2017 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have used this serum to even out the discolorations after cryotherapy on my abdomen and back. It is a runny clear liquid which I found it pleasant to use, non sticky or greasy. I am not pleased with the pipette packaging and clear glass bottle. The antioxidants in this serum should be better protected by a dark bottle and a pump would lead to less air exposure and overall risk of contamination than a pipette. In terms of this product's brightening performance I do think it initially worked pretty well and then seemed to lose its efficiency over time after about half of the bottle was finished. In my case I noticed this after about 6 weeks. Since many other reviewers have noticed the same I suppose this is due to the above mentioned packaging which offers no protection to the ingredients over the course of the use. Overall I find this solution too pricey for what it does, will look to La Mer's Brightening line next.

My mother bought me a gift set from Kiehl's, and this was the main product inside.
I suffer from severe acne on the lower half area of my face, so my skin has lots of pigmentation and redness.
After finishing the bottle...I feel like it did nothing for me. But my sister claims that it did brighten her skin and lighten her old acne scars. I guess it works for most people with average good skin condition, but not strong enough for my ongoing acne condition.
Would not repurchase for myself, would consider looking at other formulations of vitamin C serums from smaller brands for cheaper price.

on 7/19/2017 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I think this product is so amazing. It's only been two weeks and I've started noticing the dark spots on my face have become lighter. It also evens pigmentation. I apply it every morning and night.

As an oily and acne-prone skin and being me as a growing teenage girl, I've collected buzzing pimples every month due to my unstable diet and periods. At the end of 2016, I've accumulated tons of dark spots and also hyper-pigmentation so I've done my best to research. I came up with this product and a little sketchy because the review on this is 50-50 so I gave it a go, spending at least 2-thousand pesos plus! At the first week, it seems as if there's no pay off so I'm kind of losing hope with this. But when the second transitioning to third week of usage, I've noticed my old dark spots vanished. There are some left still that is actually kind of "new" being them there by early 2017. To say, this product is great and also a good makeup primer but I don't use it right away, giving my skin 20-30 mins rest from skin care to makeup, I said such stuff because the product is tacky and good in holding up the makeup longer. Pro-tip: don't use so much products use at least 2.5 drops on your finger pads and apply more on the needed area. When using in the AM make sure to follow up with sunscreen or else all will go to waste.

on 11/20/2016 10:13:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

When I first started using it, it worked like a miracle. My acne scars were fading noticeably faster than if I didn't use the serum, so that I bought a second bottle even before I finished the first one. Unfortunately, eventually it just stopped working on me. I no longer see much effects of the serum, and I suspect that it has to do with the fact that the vitamin c is not preserved well in a clear glass bottle. The smell is citrus-y and I like having a dropper because it's more sanitary but that's about it.

on 2/3/2017 5:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Waste of money. I used this product twice a day for nearly 3 months and no change at all. I was told it would lighten my spots & freckles, but nothing happened. I wouldn't bother buying this product.

I love this stuff! The very first time I used it I saw a huge difference in my skin - it looked brighter and healthier.
Over time, I started to think the product wasn't working because I didn't see it doing anything for my skin anymore, so when it ran out, I didn't buy it again. But that's when I started to notice all that it had been doing for my skin. My skin was looking duller and more tired after I stopped using this, and it reminded me what my skin looked like before I bought this stuff. So, I saved up and bought it again.
I use about 4 drops at night and once in a while I'll use maybe 3 drops in the morning. It lasts such a long time and it really does work, you just get used to your skin looking the way it does and forget that it's working.

on 10/31/2016 2:53:00 AM

I use this product religiously day & night until the whole bottle finished, along w other products from Kiehl's. While other products from Kiehl's work fantastic for me but not this.
There is little improvement on my dark sports like 5% improvement after finishing this product. It's rather disappointing because other products from Kiehl's is wonderful.
I'm paying $90 for this product, it's totally not worth it. Won't be recommending this to any of my friends/family. I may still recommend to my friends to try if they don't mind if it is cheap because what might not work for me may work for you but $90? no no no.
100% won't be repurchasing.