L'Occitane Volumizing Conditioner

L'Occitane Volumizing Conditioner

3.8

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Most shampoos and conditioners that are made to give volume have a very similar formula as "shampoo for oily hair", as usually it's the oil that prevents the hair from showing its full potential about volume, most if not all volume shampoos also lack thick ingredients like heavy oils so the hair won't weigh down. This conditioner is for volume and indeed it doesn't make my hair get softer, buuuut....

My hair is in a better style now! The first time I used this conditioner I thought maybe it was coincidence that my natural waves looked better. But after using it for 4-5 times now I'm pretty sure it's related to the conditioner because nothing else I did when drying my hair and my shampoo was different, the only difference was the conditioner. I also really liked the scent.

It's a winner product for me.

on 4/20/2014 7:04:00 AM

A good conditioner, but I wish it could give some more moisture. The smell is good and it is a good conditioner for every day use. Hair gets shiny and it does not weigh down the hair. My brittle ends need a bit more care than this gives me.

on 2/1/2013 10:49:00 PM

I have very fine, color-treated hair and this product did not work at all in my hair. It was okay for a while after I washed it, but over the course of time my hair became knotty (which my hair has a tendency to do when I do not use a heavier conditioner). The smell is really nice, but overall I feel that the consistency of the conditioner is too light and does not actually condition. My hair does not feel smooth afterwards. Since I have the finest hair out of all people I know, I cannot imagine who could actually use this conditioner and get the desired result.

on 2/5/2012 5:30:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS:
1. it really does gives volume to my hair! :D
2. smells like sweet ginger
3. light consistency

CONS:
1. $63
2. needs a lot to apply on big or thick hairs