Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner - Blackest Black

Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner - Blackest Black
Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner - Blackest BlackEyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner - Blackest BlackEyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner - Blackest Black

3.8

on 8/27/2016 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have used this off and on for years, and have repurchased several times. About the only con is that it does dry out quickly, typically before I can use the entire pot, but everything else is good. It's highly pigmented, rich, dark opaque black perfect for classic winged liner, or rocker girl chic. With some practice there are all sorts of looks that can be done. I was going to a concert and did Siouxsie Sioux inspired graphic liner look. Went on smooth and precise. I primed my lids with MAC paint Pot in painterly and even after 5 hours at an outdoor concert on a hot summer day this did not budge. This is a really good bargain, it's a drugstore product and performs as well if not better than high end and pro brands.

on 7/11/2016 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I LOVE this eyeliner! I started off with liquid eyeliner, but this gel evens my makeup out with the matte dry finished I'm looking for!

on 7/10/2016 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Product starts smudging after 2 hours on me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is like the gel version of stila stay all dah, which is great because it does stay for many hours. I like gel version better because it is easier to use, however I do notice there was a slightly smudge when I used this on outdoor. So I think stila is still a better option, however this gel eyeliner still does a fantastic job and plus, the price is not expensive.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

WHERE HAS THIS EYELINER BEEN ALL MY LIFE?! I have seriously purchased high-end Nars, Urban Decay, Lancome and Butter London brands for $20+ and in the meanwhile this drugstore product for about $8-$10 has been in every CVS that I have walked through and haven't even noticed it.

I am so happy I came across a YouTube Makeup Tutorial where the MUA was using this product. Now that I have purchased it myself, I see why MUA's even use it! It's literally close to perfect. The creamy smooth gel stays on the eyelids and for maximum wear make sure to use a eyeshadow primer like the popular NYX eyeshadow base. It works like a charm and makes this eyeliner last for the whole day!!!

Love this so much! It's my favorite thing to use to line my eyes because pencil tugs my eyes so much, liquid eyeliner bleeds a lot, but gel liner like theses are great! So worth the price and it last a long time, not bad at all for a drugstore gel liner, it beats some of the high end ones I've tried!

on 1/10/2016 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Love this liner. It's pretty black and creamy. Lasts pretty long on my eyes and in the pot but will eventually dry out. I always set my gel liners with black eyeshadow and doesn't budge.

I enjoy but wouldn't repurchase. I prefer the L'Oréal one bc it's a blacker black and NEVER dries out. seriously had it for a year and tossed it bc it was old but still perfectly creamy.

on 1/4/2016 6:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This is currently my go-to eyeliner. I've been using it everyday for a few years now and love it. The colour is nice and my winged liner stays put without budging. I don't recommend using the brush included however - I find it too soft and round to draw on a perfect wing so I use my own eyeliner brush instead. The formula also dries up quite quickly in the pot :( Thankfully, the product is cheap enough to replace easily and it would definitely last a long time if it didn't dry up so quickly. Also wouldn't recommend for super dramatic looks - liquid liner would probably suit better!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I picked this up at the drugstore after asking one of the beauty experts to recommend a high-end gel eyeliner for me. She told me that this one was better and much cheaper. I do like the formula, I find it stayed creamy and usable for many months, and it will probably last me forever unless it dries out. However, I find that it still smudges! I don't know if it's because I haven't found a good primer yet, but I noticed that the liner will start to ride up into my crease due to my oily eyelids. Otherwise, it lasts all day and my winged looks don't usually move/fade away. I'd probably repurchase if I found a good primer that keeps my eyelids from getting so oily... any suggestions?!! PM me :)

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

It's not the blackest black maybe the greyest black. I have to reapply to make it really black and sometimes that can get messy. But it's easy to work with, it's waterproof, it lasts all day and the formula it's great. The brush it's OK. L'oreal gel eyeliner it's better cause It's really black, the formula is better and even the brush is better.