Vichy Liftactiv Flexilift Anti-Wrinkle

4.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Another great Foundation from Vichy. I am a big fan of vichy´s dermablend liquid Foundation (best coverage ever, matte finish) and now also a big fan of this one, which as a lovely luminous finish. I use number 15, a perfect match for my skintone, and I´m around nc20, with olive undertones. If you live in Europe where Vichy is not expensive, you have to try this!
Edit:I removed oNE lippie because after 4/5 hours it starts to fade.

This foundation is amazing, it's better than Armani's LSF, Laura Mercier, Vitalumiere, etc. I was previously a LSF fan but now I've switched to this one! I have normal/slightly dry skin, not sure this product would work for those with oily skin.
Advantages:Great coverage, dewy finish (I tone it down with a bit of powder in hotter days) and it' lasting the whole day. It covers the lines really well and it won't crease. The colour match is one of the best, I wear shade 25 (Nude) and I am NC25 in MAC/ between 4.5 and 5.5 in LSF - I get the feeling they match MAC shade numbers. I also love the packaging, much sturdier than LSF and the pump can control the amount you get out.
Downsides: it goes on a little too wet but it still blends fine with a brush, just build the amount gradually. It also oxidises a tiny bit after a few hours. Bottle seems opaque and can't see how much is left. Warning for people with sensitive skin: It is fragranced! it doesn't bother me because I don't have any issues with fragranced products but it's worth mentioning.