Vichy Liftactiv Flexilift Anti-Wrinkle

3.3

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. It's like putting oil on face. It doesn't cover anything. It just gives oily shine.
Shade 15 is like healthy mix 52.
It wouldn't be good for dry skin also because it accentuates dry parts.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Another great Foundation from Vichy. I am a big fan of vichy´s dermablend liquid Foundation (best coverage ever, matte finish) and now also a big fan of this one, which as a lovely luminous finish. I use number 15, a perfect match for my skintone, and I´m around nc20, with olive undertones. If you live in Europe where Vichy is not expensive, you have to try this!
Edit:I removed oNE lippie because after 4/5 hours it starts to fade.

This foundation is amazing, it's better than Armani's LSF, Laura Mercier, Vitalumiere, etc. I was previously a LSF fan but now I've switched to this one! I have normal/slightly dry skin, not sure this product would work for those with oily skin.
Advantages:Great coverage, dewy finish (I tone it down with a bit of powder in hotter days) and it' lasting the whole day. It covers the lines really well and it won't crease. The colour match is one of the best, I wear shade 25 (Nude) and I am NC25 in MAC/ between 4.5 and 5.5 in LSF - I get the feeling they match MAC shade numbers. I also love the packaging, much sturdier than LSF and the pump can control the amount you get out.
Downsides: it goes on a little too wet but it still blends fine with a brush, just build the amount gradually. It also oxidises a tiny bit after a few hours. Bottle seems opaque and can't see how much is left. Warning for people with sensitive skin: It is fragranced! it doesn't bother me because I don't have any issues with fragranced products but it's worth mentioning.