Uploaded by michali

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

Literally the worst dry shampoo I've ever tried. If anything, it actually weighs down your hair and makes it look flatter and dirtier. Avoid this product at all costs!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Feb/07/2017

If your hair has too much body and you are cast as a filthy person in a play, spray away! This is the product for you!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Jan/28/2017

This is the worst dry shampoo I have used. It made my hair look dirtier and greasy, almost waxy looking. It also made my hair extremely flat.

About reviewer (339 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Mar/22/2016

I have tried SO many dry shampoos over the years and this is by far the WORST dry shampoo ever made. This is something I would expect from a cheap brand however all of those have been far superior to this. I can almost understand the product not working at all but it is like my hair looks dirtier after I apply this!

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

3.0

Feb/16/2016

This is a clear dry shampoo spray. However, I dont think it made a difference in my hair. Maybe its my hair but every dry shampoo I use just makes my hair even dirtier. Oh well. The only plus is the fact that it is clear.

About reviewer (87 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

fromGMJAG

Dec/30/2015

I don't understand the bad reviews on this..I have not tried many dry shampoos , only the Batiste brand prior to this (which i thought was a total waste of time and money), but I am amazed at the incredible job this spray on dry shampoo does. It may have cost 25 dollars, but i feel as if it will last a few months and to me, it's worth not having to go through the rigorous process of …Read more

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Other, Neutral

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Jul/10/2015

This does literally nothing except maybe make your hair look greasier than it already does. I bought the mini size, thankfully, which was still overpriced. It does have a nice, lemon scent, however.

About reviewer (165 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

fromcainca

May/27/2015

Doesn't work. Doesn't soak up oil or refresh hair between washes. Doesn't volumize at all. It is indeed "invisible" and it is totally useless. I have blond fine hair that gets oily mid-day in the summer and was a fool and believed the sales assistant at Ulta without checking the reviews here first. Won't ever make that mistake again - Probably the worst dry …Read more

About reviewer (319 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

May/21/2015

Legit the WORST dry shampoo I have ever used. Comes out like nothing, doesn't even remotely soak up oil, and is EXPENSIVE. A waste of money, a waste of time, and a complete embarrassment. I tried to use all the dry shampoo tricks I know and to no avail. Tried using it at night before going to bed (I get some really good results this way with some other dry shampoos that are fussy, namely …Read more

About reviewer (94 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Jan/14/2015

This product is useless.
I got this in a gift pack at a discount retailer. It has a pressure spray package and a mild lemony scent that is ok, but the product itself doesn't DO anything. It's almost like they accidentally filled this up with their heat protectant, but I'm not going to fry my hair trying to find out. Utterly useless.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (91 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral