Oscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray

Oscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray
Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray

1.5

on 2/7/2017 7:26:00 PM

If your hair has too much body and you are cast as a filthy person in a play, spray away! This is the product for you!

on 1/28/2017 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the worst dry shampoo I have used. It made my hair look dirtier and greasy, almost waxy looking. It also made my hair extremely flat.

on 3/22/2016 10:31:00 AM

I have tried SO many dry shampoos over the years and this is by far the WORST dry shampoo ever made. This is something I would expect from a cheap brand however all of those have been far superior to this. I can almost understand the product not working at all but it is like my hair looks dirtier after I apply this!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is a clear dry shampoo spray. However, I dont think it made a difference in my hair. Maybe its my hair but every dry shampoo I use just makes my hair even dirtier. Oh well. The only plus is the fact that it is clear.

on 12/30/2015 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral

I don't understand the bad reviews on this..I have not tried many dry shampoos , only the Batiste brand prior to this (which i thought was a total waste of time and money), but I am amazed at the incredible job this spray on dry shampoo does. It may have cost 25 dollars, but i feel as if it will last a few months and to me, it's worth not having to go through the rigorous process of washing, drying, and styling my greasy hair on a daily basis. i have very dark, fine (but a lot of it), greasy one day after the wash kind of hair. I woke up this morning to a greasy head of hair and sprayed this stuff on..instant texture, and amazing oil absorbing ability. it's worth a shot ladies!

on 7/10/2015 10:15:00 AM

This does literally nothing except maybe make your hair look greasier than it already does. I bought the mini size, thankfully, which was still overpriced. It does have a nice, lemon scent, however.

on 5/27/2015 7:00:00 PM

Doesn't work. Doesn't soak up oil or refresh hair between washes. Doesn't volumize at all. It is indeed "invisible" and it is totally useless. I have blond fine hair that gets oily mid-day in the summer and was a fool and believed the sales assistant at Ulta without checking the reviews here first. Won't ever make that mistake again - Probably the worst dry shampoo I have ever tried. Honestly not sure what it is supposed to do. AND it is super duper expensive at $25 for a bottle. BAD!!!!

Legit the WORST dry shampoo I have ever used. Comes out like nothing, doesn't even remotely soak up oil, and is EXPENSIVE. A waste of money, a waste of time, and a complete embarrassment. I tried to use all the dry shampoo tricks I know and to no avail. Tried using it at night before going to bed (I get some really good results this way with some other dry shampoos that are fussy, namely loose ones), tried using a little, tried using a lot, tried using it when I had no product in my hair and nothing worked to save this stuff from a bad review. There is just no point. I can't even tell if it makes it worse or is like using nothing at all. In any case, save your dough and buy Batiste or Rene Furterer.

This product is useless.
I got this in a gift pack at a discount retailer. It has a pressure spray package and a mild lemony scent that is ok, but the product itself doesn't DO anything. It's almost like they accidentally filled this up with their heat protectant, but I'm not going to fry my hair trying to find out. Utterly useless.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Add me to the list of those utterly unimpressed with this product. While this does spray on completely clear (score!) it doesn't even manage to do the basic function of dry shampoo. My hair looks just as limp and greasy as it did before using. And I see none of the volumizing benefits either. I like several of the other Oscar products I have tried so I was surprised that this one was such a let down. I will say that it smells nice, though. It has a lovely citrusy scent. I just wish it worked!