Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter - Brown Sugar [DISCONTINUED]

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter - Brown Sugar [DISCONTINUED]

3.9

I loved this color, but I believe it's been discontinued. I've looked at several Target, CVS, Walgreens and Albertsons stores to no avail :(

on 9/8/2013 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I picked this pretty beigey brown lipstick up at Ulta on sale for less than $4. It was in the clearance bin and already owning and loving several lip butters I just had to grab this light brown for the upcoming fall season. The pigment is light and the lipstick while sheer does add some color but is not a full on in your face pop of color. This is a very smooth lipstick and it feels so silky going on and very moisturizing. I love how it feels on my lips. It does not dry them out or bleed at the edges either. I have worn this a couple of times already and I will be reaching for this shade quite a bit this fall. It does have a slight frosty look. A couple of minor complaints though: 1) It would be easier to remove the cap from the base had they left a bit more room at the base for holding onto it. It's difficult to get a good grip when there is so little available material, and 2) It isn't tamper reisistant packaged and in fact not sealed at all. I do like the diamond patterned cap and the cute packaging. It looks pretty and girly.

on 9/6/2013 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Loving this brown - very moisterizing, just enough shine, has decent staying power. Can't wait to try more colors.

on 5/8/2013 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Brown Sugar is my personal favorite of the Revlon Lip Butters. On the lips, it looks like a rich peachy-nude with gold shimmer, very pretty and subtle, a MLLB color. It's the peachy-bronzey effect that I can't get enough of. Brown Sugar looks better on me than the popular Pink Truffle. Me: FFF, NC20-25, hazel eyes, "Autumn" type coloring.

on 1/7/2013 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

This goes on nice, but is yet another lipstick that makes my lips split and hurt. not cool.

on 12/26/2012 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I saw a Dove ice cream commercial where this woman was eating one of the Dove chocolate covered ice cream novelties and her lips were stained w the color from the chocolate. You know, like when you eat a popsicle? And I really wanted a lip color like that. A bronze-y brown, just ate chocolate color. And this is it! I love it. I have medium golden skin and it looks lovely on me. It's nice as a darker summer color, but works in winter as well. The staying power is as expected, and the packaging is lovely. (I hope the first half of this made sense!)

on 12/16/2012 12:20:00 AM

I love Revlon Lip Butters and I own several colours, I love their texture, how it applies, and the faint smell of cake/cookie. However this colour, Brown Sugar, simply does not work for me =(
020 Brown Sugar is a frosty shimmery dark nude/medium brown with fine golden shimmers.
I have NC20 neutral to yellow toned Asian complexion and this product makes me look literally sick, and washes me out so badly. I can only apply an extremely thin layer so it becomes a medium nude but I have other products that would do the same. I won't repurchase this product again but I think it would look much better on darker, maybe olive-toned complexions.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

this was the first lip butter i bought and i just don't like it. it's just not the right color for me, and i find the finish kind of unflattering and frosty.

on 9/25/2012 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I am super super pale and warm toned and this is fabulous on me - this looks 100x more natural on me than Pink Truffle which I had and gave away. Looks amazing over a neutral pinky toned lip liner. I got this free in the Revlon Summer GWP love it.

on 7/9/2012 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Brown sugar is a shiny brown-nude lip butter. It shines,it brings a softness to the lips,it brings a nice dark nude color to the lips! I pair it with raisin infallible lip gloss by l'oreal and a dark brown-pink lip liner! It looks awsome! Love it!

Popular Lipsticks